Embrace the cold - no excuses

Options
No excuses. I’m embracing the cold weather! Bundle up and get out and walk !!!!

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    We have a wind chill advisory (with even lower temperatures coming Sunday/Monday nights) and four inches of snow on the ground. I'd rather stay warm.
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    I'm a delicate flower. I'm walking in circles in the Living Room or Basement to get my steps.
  • GoPip
    GoPip Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It’s 35 degress Celsius here
  • ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That's what I need to here. We have a cold blast (cold for here anyways) going through Houston. Going out is going to take a push, even though I used to run in single digits and lower 10 years ago.
  • Seabassx2
    Seabassx2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    -8 here. -12 tonight. Trying to get 10,000 steps today !!!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    It’s -27C, -17F right now. I’ve delivered my papers and I intend to hibernate the rest of the day.
  • Seabassx2
    Options
    good plan !!!
  • ricmac68
    ricmac68 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Beauty of having a full basement. Did my laps this morning while relatively warm. Good luck all :)
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but with negative wind chills it just isn't safe to say "no excuses" for me. I find something else to do in the winter, my safety is more important. Sometimes, excuses are valid.
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love that I am not the only one jogging in circles around my basement to get my steps in! I tell myself it's not any sillier than walking on a treadmill :smile:
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Don't have a basement. Definitely jealous.
  • mbdean86
    mbdean86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My muscles lock up if I'm too cold. No thank you. I can walk in the house just fine.
  • Seabassx2
    Options
    Added some intermittent fasting to my routine. I’m thinking about ordering snow shoes. Cold and snow is getting old.