Hanging

Options
TheNewLK
TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
MUFFIN TOP!!!

Im sorry...i am not trying to be mean but when you wear pants/shorts whatever that are 2 sizes to small for you I don't think it is attractive but that is my personal opinion...Or when the said pants are so small they only cover 1/2 your *kitten*.....ummmm no...but again only a matter of opinon here.....

Any thoughts.....??

Replies

• BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Completely agree, its none of my business but they should face the fact their pants don't fit any more and go bigger
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    agree. Its not cute. At. All.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I am a larger woman and I see people smaller than myself that do this and I 100% agree with you.
    If you can't get all your waist in a size 10 or whatever buy a bigger size, it can't be comfortable for them.
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    yeh... i used to wear an 8, then a 10, then a 12...never when i was a size 12 did i try to fit myself into a 10--- i know it hurts to go up in size, but u look a lot thinner when u dress properly LOL
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    LK are you spying on me? :laugh: :wink:

Working on it, but unfortunately some items are still unflattering and cause muffintop.
    Like my cheaper track pants. The nice yoga ones have a wide stretchy waistband. But I could only afford one pair of those. :sad:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Agreed! It's a very unflattering look! Whether you're thin or a big girl...it adds pounds and makes you look flabby! Not too mention in looks silly on women my age (50ish).....yikes! To each his own I guess. I feel the same way about guys that wear their pants hanging off their hips and all baggy in the butt. It's a unattractive, unflattering look. Pull the pants up guys! They don't have the be up around your mid section like the 1950's .....but please not barely hanging off your *kitten* lol!
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    LK are you spying on me? :laugh: :wink:

Working on it, but unfortunately some items are still unflattering and cause muffintop.
    Like my cheaper track pants. The nice yoga ones have a wide stretchy waistband. But I could only afford one pair of those. :sad:

Loopster I don't mean if they are bit tight and youve got a little roll Hell I do sometimes I mean 2 sizes too small looks like they have 2 *kitten* 1 on their back and their bum.....so tight they need crisco to get in them.....
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. Nothing wrong with being a proud big girl, but not everyone wants to see what you've got.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Also what I find gross is girls and woman that have flabby bums but let there bum cheaks fall out of their hot pants or those short jump suits :( YUK
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    yep wear clthes that fit please
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    PREACH!

Seriously, the number on the tag doesn't matter if they fit well and you look good in them!
  • fkdanons3nse
    Options
    ill second that, cant stand it!!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    MUFFIN TOP!!!

Im sorry...i am not trying to be mean but when you wear pants/shorts whatever that are 2 sizes to small for you I don't think it is attractive but that is my personal opinion...Or when the said pants are so small they only cover 1/2 your *kitten*.....ummmm no...but again only a matter of opinon here.....

Any thoughts.....??

I completely disagree. It is not opinion... it's a FACT!
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    Also what I find gross is girls and woman that have flabby bums but let there bum cheaks fall out of their hot pants or those short jump suits :( YUK

This made me think of peopleofwalmart.com. OMG! That stuff is both gross and hilarious!

I'll agree a muffin top in never flattering. Just suck it up and buy some bigger pants... Also, wearing pants that tight has to be ridiculously uncomfortable.
  • hbromley1
    Options
    I could not possibly agree more........... Wear something to cover that **** up because nobody wants to see it!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Pulp Fiction

Fabienne: I was looking at myself in the mirror.
    Butch: Uh-huh?
    Fabienne: I wish I had a pot.
    Butch: You were lookin' in the mirror and you wish you had some pot?
    Fabienne: A pot. A pot belly. Pot bellies are sexy.
    Butch: Well you should be happy, 'cause you do.
    Fabienne: Shut up, Fatso! I don't have a pot! I have a bit of a tummy, like Madonna when she did "Lucky Star," it's not the same thing.
    Butch: I didn't realize there was a difference between a tummy and a pot belly.
    Fabienne: The difference is huge.
    Butch: You want me to have a pot?
    Fabienne: No. Pot bellies make a man look either oafish, or like a gorilla. But on a woman, a pot belly is very sexy. The rest of you is normal. Normal face, normal legs, normal hips, normal *kitten*, but with a big, perfectly round pot belly. If I had one, I'd wear a tee-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it.
    Butch: You think guys would find that attractive?
    Fabienne: I don't give a damn what men find attractive. It's unfortunate what we find pleasing to the touch and pleasing to the eye is seldom the same.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Wow. Ok, I'm fat and I have fat rolls. I'm working on it and I do wear pants that fit but I still have muffin top. If I go up another size they're not going to stay up and I'll have to wear a belt which is going to cause muffin top. For me, the only way I know not to have muffin top is if I buy jeans that come all the way up to right under my boobs because I'm very short waisted. Either that or buy jeans that are too big and wear suspenders to hold them up or wear muumuus all the time. In the meantime, if someone doesn't like the way I look, don't look at me.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Wow. Ok, I'm fat and I have fat rolls. I'm working on it and I do wear pants that fit but I still have muffin top. If I go up another size they're not going to stay up and I'll have to wear a belt which is going to cause muffin top. For me, the only way I know not to have muffin top is if I buy jeans that come all the way up to right under my boobs because I'm very short waisted. Either that or buy jeans that are too big and wear suspenders to hold them up or wear muumuus all the time. In the meantime, if someone doesn't like the way I look, don't look at me.

The sexiest a woman can be is when she is comfortable in her own skin. Don't allow others' opinions to change the way you feel about yourself. You're sexy.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

i dont think that's the type of muffin top she is referring too. because even i, who is 120 pounds has a bit of a muffin top in some of my jeans. i think she's talking about people who are wearing pants that are so small, the button is about to pop off and will do serious damage to bystanders lol And the girls who's cracks are showing when they arent even bending over. Those are the ones who need bigger pants