Options
2»

Replies

• vet2be3
    vet2be3 Posts: 16
    Options
    @Kristin

I am doing times a week.

Taking break days is actually healthy for you. It gives your muscles (which tear when you work out) a chance to recover and become stronger than before. Too much of anything can be a bad thing. When you do too much at once or too quickly, you risk injury. Even though you might want to do a ton RIGHT NOW, good things come with patience.

Just my 2 cents.

@Becky

Welcome! You can do it! :D
  • Hoteffinmess
    Options
    I completed week 3 today! :)
  • vet2be3
    Options
    Nice! :)

Oh yeah, and as a side note, I am trying to find some good running shoes.
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Woohoo...just finished week 1, day 3. And, dummy me realized when I was about done, that I had been doing all 3 days at an incline of one instead of 0 haha

Who else get's to celebrate first week down?
  • vet2be3
    Options
    I'm celebrating my first week done, too. WOOHOO! =D *Throws confetti* That was a little messier than I intended. :happy:
  • cindymarguerite
    Options
    i'm finishing week one tomorrow!
  • blueeyedtraveler
    Options
    I'm celebrating my first week done, too. WOOHOO! =D *Throws confetti* That was a little messier than I intended. :happy:

Haha, how many calories you burn cleaning it all up? :laugh:
  • vet2be3
    Options

Haha, how many calories you burn cleaning it all up? :laugh:

Unfortunately, none. :( But I'll be burning more calories from week 2! =D
  • blueeyedtraveler
    Options
    You and me both! I decided to start my week 2 on Tuesday (Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday). So, since I had 3 days between, I walked at a faster speed on a higher incline for 30 minutes to keep my legs limber :)
  • vet2be3
    Options
    Just did week 2, day 1. It was definitely harder than last week. Pretty intense. But I like it! :) Day 2 on Wednesday.