Wedding in two months- HELP!!!

Options

Replies

• Slasher09
    Slasher09 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! Don't overdo it at the end. I got to visually exactly what I wanted about 1.5m before the wedding....and the busy area was so loose you could see my boobs. It was bad. I actually had to gain about 5 pounds back just so the dress wasn't ridiculously big
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone- thanks for everyone's input. :) It's interesting to see everyone's point of view on losing weight and weddings.

I however do not think trying to lose ten pounds in two months is unrealistic at all. Nor do I find it tormenting lol. I think wanting to look your best and be the best version of yourself on one of the most important days of your life is not wrong. That's just my opinion though. So anyone who has any other meal prep/workout pointers or advice, I'm more than open to that! I already did take away a lot from this post from some of the people who commented. So thank you everyone (:

It's difficult to give food prep tips without knowing what you like to eat - tastes are so individual. Personally, I prep ingredients, not whole meals, cooking things such as pork tenderloin and roast chicken, whole grains, and stir fried vegetables, then put them together later to make quick meals.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    If that's you in the beautiful dress then you are looking fab. Keep on doing what you did to lose weight and if you lose another 7-10lbs then that's great. All the best.

• etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You seem to know how to lose weight as you've been successfully doing it, if keeping at 1200 calories is satiating for you then awesome! I'm sure you'll lose the weight by the time your wedding rolls around. The dress is gorgeous :)
  • Laruto
    Laruto Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Cheering u on! I'm also working on losing 15lbs by May and doing boot camps to tighten and really working on consistency and better quality calories to feel more satisfied. Congratulations on your upcoming nupitals!!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole!! So- a few years back - I bought a couture gown and wanted to lose weight for my wedding. I lost 3 dress sizes in about 4 months. The last 2 months - It was a mixture of Super discipline- regarding my keto diet and going to the gym. I stayed within 1200 calories a day and did spin classes 4 days per week. Drank a ton of water and limited alcohol. I also lifted weights to get toned! The hard part is keeping up with it post wedding after all the cake and food!! Good luck!!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    In my mind there aren’t any tricks to help you lose weight faster other than just being on a calorie deficit. I had planned on losing some weight for my wedding but in the month or two leading up to it I just kinda said f it and coasted along at the same weight until after my wedding and now I’m back at it. Hah. I just had too much to worry about I think. I figured it’s just one day and my husband loves me the way I am. Good luck and congrats.
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    NicoleMckenzie2017 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 pounds since last posting. 10 to go with 6.5 weeks left!!