Looking for a Gastric Sleeve Buddy!

Options
Hello! I am in the process of scheduling my gastric sleeve surgery. I have my last watched appt December 1st and that is the day I will
Get my surgery date. Looking at Jan for surgery so far. I am in the weight loss process currently to lose some extra weight to help my insurance company approve me. I am looking for women in my position (and men!) who would like to buddy up and motivate each other. I started series dieting a little over two weeks ago and I was at 291.5 lbs. I am now down to 282.2. So there’s a bunch to lose! Thanks!
Add me as a friend!

Replies

• countingitall
    countingitall Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am on the road to having the sleeve done also. My team and I thought I would have it done end of January or so. Insurance said April. I also am on my first week of starting to give up gluten. After seeing the dietitian she said I am sensitive if not allergic. Let be friends and support each other.
  • glenda_ok
    glenda_ok Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just got approved for my sleeve surgery. I'm looking an early December surgery date. I have a lot to lose too. I'll friend you and we can share recipes, give support and help each other through this process.
    SW: 391
    CW: 353
  • bblue656
    bblue656 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have 1 more dietitian appointment before i get my sleeve! Go ahead and add me. I was at 303
    Now i am at 292!
  • clarannebrowning
    clarannebrowning Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've had the sleeve done 2 years ago.still struggle with the weight due to finding out I have a imbalance in my metabolism.i wish you the best. You need to chat add me as a friend
  • superm0mz916
    superm0mz916 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am always up for new friends!!! I start my liquid diet tomorrow!!! Things are starting to get REAL!!!
  • KeThur_18
    KeThur_18 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey I’ve started my process but haven’t decided what surgery yet because I’m kinda a high risk surgery
  • yaddakadu
    yaddakadu Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    yikes that sounds so scary!!! sending you lots of love and positive vibes. I hope everything goes super smooth. :heart: