I’m back!

Options
Sooooooooo.... I’ve been MIA for a while. I’ve been going through some things that really tested my faith and shook me to my core. But God sent me just what I needed right when I needed it. I struggled, I prayed, I cried and I endured and more importantly right now, IM BACK. As of January 2nd, 2018 I am back to my healthy eating, working out and journey towards feeling as good physically as I do mentally. I apologize for falling off, and I truly hope that the support system I started to develop here will welcome me back. This journey won’t be easy and PCOS will make it even harder, but I’m determined to see it through. Hold me accountable, and if you notice me starting to slip, not checking it, or not logging, please call me on it. Here’s to a life-long journey towards health and happiness

Replies

• TTenille
    TTenille Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm Tiffany. I'm new to this space.Literally just realized this community forum existed. Best of luck on your fitness journey. I'm here if you need an accountability partner. Best
  • Aishap1913
    Aishap1913 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey I suffer from PCOS and I’m looking for friends I hope we can help one another.
  • chadizm
    chadizm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We can do it, keep on track
  • marlamay18
    marlamay18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for awhile but am just starting to venture into this Community space. I have a great weight loss support at home and with friends but no one understands the PCOS struggle. I am hoping being involved in communication with y'all will be helpful. Goals this year: lose weight and make a healthy womb for the baby God has for me.