Losing 122 lbs for ME in 2018!

Options
Add me! I need people to keep me accountable and I'll do the same for you. Losing g over 100 lbs will be the hardest thing I've ever done but this. Is. It. I'm tired of feeling like this and it's time to start loving myself.

Replies

• mbourne2582
    mbourne2582 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’ll add you as a friend, I too have at least 100lbs to loose! I’ve just started my journey and finding it’s all mind over matter! Happy to join you in your journey :)
  • irishrugbygirl
    irishrugbygirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’d love to be part of your support team! Let’s conquer our goals this year!
  • starlight682
    starlight682 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! Slow and steady wins the race :D
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivational support, we can totally do this!
  • kablatham
    kablatham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me happy to give some moral support (and hopefully receive some also) I've 140lbs to loose and it's very daunting!
  • jordandills
    jordandills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 135 pounds in the past ~18 months. You can do this, and you deserve it! Feel free to add me.
  • purplicious86
    purplicious86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need people to keep me accountable and I'll do the same for you. Losing g over 100 lbs will be the hardest thing I've ever done but this. Is. It. I'm tired of feeling like this and it's time to start loving myself.

You've got this! I've lost 120 lbs before and now I'm up a bit and back at it with about 35-40 to go. I'll add you and try to support you on your journey. It's great to see the efforts pay off!
  • jorikaH1
    jorikaH1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How do you add somebody as a friend. new here! and still learning my way around! :#
  • ktward93
    ktward93 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me, I need to stay motivated and focused, and swap recipe ideas etc!x
  • FickleFruitBat
    FickleFruitBat Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! (But please send a brief introduction with any friend requests. I ignore blank ones.)

I lost 50+lbs this past year and am going for 50 more. I agree with what other users mentioned: slow and steady loss is more sustainable. Some people may be able to drop 100+ in a year but it's not great for your body, which needs time to adjust. Losing more slowly is not only easier and healthier, it means less saggy skin later on. So go for it and don't worry if things go slower than you'd like. You will get there!! :)
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I have over 100 to loose as well.
  • Squiggle34Sq8
    Squiggle34Sq8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 100lbs too. Wondering what's your motivation will be. Is it ok to add you as I think it be a inspiration story to follow and maybe help
  • danimack
    danimack Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I also have close to 100 pounds to lose. I'm the queen of making excuses and could really use the motivation to stay on track!
  • SouthernGirl2008
    SouthernGirl2008 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose!! This will be my year!
  • Bailey00030
    Bailey00030 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this support team. I also have 100+ to lose and am looking for friends here to help motivate/support/share tips/etc. Feel free to add me people!! :)
  • SouthernGirl2008
    SouthernGirl2008 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do you add people? I'm new to this lol