Looking for fitness friends

Options
Hi I’m erin. I’ve been trying to lose weight for a little over a year now to no avail. I was hoping to meet some people here to begin a fitness journey with me☺️

Replies

• optionsguy88
    optionsguy88 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I will go on any journey with you :)
  • Cyclone2011
    Cyclone2011 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I’m looking for some accountability friends! I lost 40 pounds in 2014 and then got pregnant and had two back to back pregnancies. Since then I’ve gained everything back and then some and haven’t had time to take care of myself. Now that my youngest is one I’m looking to jump back in!
  • justdani93
    justdani93 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi. I'm Dani. I need a kick up the butt sometimes as I get sidetracked with my workouts and can lose motivation. I'm happy to help and support whenever needed.
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been at this since Oct.
  • Catherine_and_Hobbes
    Options
    I was once very active until having my daughter. Feel free to add me as I'm back in the game!
  • maryjennifer
    maryjennifer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • FrankK827
    FrankK827 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Erin. Feel free to add me. New here also. 51 and looking to get healthier.
  • hmbwab
    hmbwab Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone add me
  • deb4him1966
    deb4him1966 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to be friends with every one on this post, but I don't know how to send a friend request. Advice please. TIA
  • madeclerq
    madeclerq Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Getting bored of workouts has been this entire year for me. I used to work out 3 times a week before an injury. I'm in it to win along with you all. Lets begin this journey!
  • raetomlin
    raetomlin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me
  • WilsonC29
    WilsonC29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am tryi to loose weight and keep it off this time, tried unsuccessfully to join weight watchers this morning due to their app not behaving so now I'm here in need of some structure and fitness pals, so I'll happily keep u company on weight loss/fitness journey
  • newfabme
    newfabme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me please. I'm definitely motivated but cld do with the company. I need to lose 14 lbs