6th Time Losin Weight!

Options
Alright Ladies and Gents,

As the title says. This will be my 6th time loosing weight. Have any of you been in this same situation?

Starting the new year has a little bit different meaning for me this go round. My wife and I determined today 1/1/2018 we will be seperating. We have 2 children. Please save the apologize, this is a great thing for the both of us.

My weight has always been around the 300 mark. When I lose weight I usually get down to the 240 mark. This is the 2nd time I will be using MyFitnessPal.

How have all of you guys and gals handled and maintained a healthy weight?! Hope to meet friends that share the same aspirations I do too! Pretty serious this time ( lolololololol ) I may even make a Twitter just strickly for sharing my progression! Why? I dont know...

Cheers!!

Urbano Burriola
(Er-Baw-No)

Replies

• dawncira
    dawncira Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm on the 3rd time. First time, I dropped 60 pounds, 2nd time 196 pounds, and here I am on time 3. I know what triggers the relapses... It's just a matter of controlling myself when it happens. I still suck at it. lol. Good luck with your weight loss. =)
  • madeclerq
    madeclerq Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. We've done it before and we can do it again. A new start and a new you!