Hi, I’m new here, anyone want to be a weight loss fried?

Options
Hi I’m Tina from Louisiana, would love some diet buddies! I’m 50 and for the first time in my life I can’t seem to shed the pounds. And I am a compulsive eater!

Replies

• dw920004
    dw920004 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m Deanna from Indiana and yes I would like to be your friend . I’m not new to this Abb but new to the community. I would like to lose about 40lb on here. But I like how you can track your food each day it has really helped me stay on track.
  • Livinwithlessindulgence
    Options
    Hi Tina, My name is Natalie and also 50. I just started today and still setting up my profile so no picture yet. I would be happy to connect and Im in california. I am experiencing a challenge with weight gain past 3 years and its strange how metabolism has come to a halt.
  • tammy20182018
    tammy20182018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina, I'm Tammy. I'm new to this too...would love to have an accountability partner. I'm 55 and want to lose 20 pds to start. I hold weight well but need to "twiddle my waist". I like hot yoga and weight training. We eat mostly organic lots of veggies and berries. Let me know if you're ready to get started together.
  • Kiyunblue
    Kiyunblue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Tina and Natalie, my name is Kiyun I live in GA. I am 45 I weigh 168 and would like to get down to 145 in the 6 months. My goal at the end of the 6 months is to have created a habit of working out everyday ! Let’s motivate each other !
  • Livinwithlessindulgence
    Options
    Hi Kiyun, I am just figuring out the app. Dont know how to add a friend yet so feel free to send a invite if you want to connect.
  • deb4him1966
    deb4him1966 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 51 and need to lose 100+ pounds. I would like to be friends with all of you ladies. I'm just not sure how to add friends.
  • bamamom02
    bamamom02 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rhonda from Alabama. I am 49 and I need to lose at least 25 pounds--I would be happier with around 40 pounds. I would love to be friends!