Motivation needed

Options
I’ve tried all diets you can think off, military diet, herba life, hydroxycut, “nuez de la India”, working out, hoodia Cambodia, you name it. Yet, I realize they all work ... ONLY for a while. At the end, it all comes down to consistency and change of lifestyle. I realize to be consistent, I need to be strong minded and be motivated. I want to be healthy and feel comfortable in what I wear. Today is my first day of this journey. I am 5’5 at 175. I want to be 135lbs. I am going to give it my all. I am committed and excited. With motivational comments from this forum, I will gain confidence despite any hurdles that I might bump into. I will be posting tips that I know as well. Thank you guys

Replies

• CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Happy New year, and wish you the best in your journey. You have already realized that fad diets are just that a fad, and most diet supps are also not what they claim.

Healthy food, healthy portions, and some moderate exercise and you will see results. Results that are maintainable.

Cheers
  • FrankK827
    FrankK827 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year. Looking to get healthier thru exercise and better eating.
    I started working out 6/1 with goal of losing 20 lbs to get down to 170. Took a step backwards some in December and at 182 now.
  • sharonrohmann
    sharonrohmann Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey girl I am in the same boat as you! Hope you do well! Friend me maybe we can keep each other accountable :)