New Again?

Options
Hi! I’m not sure if i count as “new” but I’m back again after a very long stressful year. A couple years ago I came on here made some friends, kept myself in the community tracked consistently and lost around 50 lbs BUT with school, work, and life in general I gained a decent bit back but I’m ready to start again and super motivated.
Add me if you log consistently and if your food journals are public I love the ideas and support!

Replies

• Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • abbecker2014
    abbecker2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is my third(?) time on here and this time I need to keep going.. I know that this new year is a time for me to keep going! Wanting to lose about 100lbs and I know it will take work but I’m in this for the long haul!
  • bamamom02
    bamamom02 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have been in and out...I haven't been consistent with a weight loss program for a long time, and I need to be. I lost nearly 50 pounds as a Weight Watchers member several years ago, but I've gained a lot of that weight back. I am not getting any younger, and I need all the support I can get!
  • RacheLoko
    RacheLoko Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This is my third(?) time on here and this time I need to keep going.. I know that this new year is a time for me to keep going! Wanting to lose about 100lbs and I know it will take work but I’m in this for the long haul!

Third time’s the charm? Lol I think with the right support group it’s 100% better experience!
  • FrankK827
    FrankK827 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I am new also.
  • LaGondaVeal
    LaGondaVeal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m in the same boat. I was on here 3 years ago. Lost 47 pounds and have since gained it back. Need to keep going this time. Add me as a friend. Let’s motivate each other. The more the merrier.
  • greaseswabber
    greaseswabber Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I’m 22 days in to my third attempt at this. I’m not bad at losing weight when I put in the necessary effort. I lost 40lbs, gained back 30, lost it again, the gained it back. The trouble is maintaining.

My goal this year is to be MUCH better at tracking and hitting my calorie goals while traveling. I travel a lot for work. I can’t let it be an excuse. Travel IS my routine, so I need to figure it out.

Friend request on the way...
  • madeclerq
    madeclerq Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I feel you. 2017 was a nightmare year for me and my family. This time around will be different. Originally lost 60 and gained back 30. We know we can do this everyone. We've done it before!!