♥ Accountability. Encouragement. Motivation. ♥

Options
Hi everyone! ♥ I'm looking for positive/like minded individuals who are into accountability, encouragement, and motivation. I was really successful in the past with MFP. Had such a great community of friends from all over on here. I somehow managed to delete my account (still not totally sure how I did it!), so I am starting fresh. Here is to new beginnings! If you are motivated, encouraging, and all about accountability feel free to add me! ♥

Replies

• aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I would love more support! I’m on here everyday.
  • wonder_whitters
    wonder_whitters Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks @aganey for the add! <3
  • hunnahs0922
    hunnahs0922 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hope it works out!!
  • saarahmurphy
    saarahmurphy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for the same!
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm looking for more active accountability buddies too! Cheers to an AWESOME 2018! :)
  • Insanitybride2b
    Insanitybride2b Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey guys starting in Jan and wanting to lose up to a stone by November would love motivated people
  • with_trish
    with_trish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support as well. I aim to lose 20 pounds in the next few months. Would love some motivation and challengers to join me.
  • MsPMoney
    MsPMoney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need support also... I've done this once before. Was 312lbs went down to 189lbs. I'm back in my 240s need to get focused and stay motivated but it's been really hard this time.
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I’ll add ya:)
  • FitFabRee
    FitFabRee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Adding you
  • missoularocks2018
    missoularocks2018 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’m not sure how to add you!
  • wonder_whitters
    wonder_whitters Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Added everyone! ♥
  • E_Lizzette
    E_Lizzette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Love the idea of meeting others for accountability and where we can support each other. I need to lose 20lbs
  • HufflePuffleShuffle
    Options
    I'd love some accountability buddys, I've got a lot to lose (100lb+). Looking for some people who can help me through this journey who I can support in return :)
  • bathmatt12345
    bathmatt12345 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me...
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've also been successful in this before but have gained a lot of weight back. Looking to change my habits again and stay motivated. Feel free to add me!
  • n_andrea21
    n_andrea21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    not sure how to add others but feel free to add me!!
  • fuzzy_l0gic
    fuzzy_l0gic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My goals are different than most. I’m trying to gain weight post-chemo. But I post my diary everyday to make sure I stay on the right path, to healthy weight gain. I’m a fan of liking any posts from friends, and offering encouragement when needed. I’ve got 190 days straight, and I don’t see myself stopping. Happy New Year everyone
  • import_soul
    import_soul Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again, too, after a year or two of inconsistency. I just started a fresh account today. Feel free to add me!