New year, new start - not getting any younger!

Options
Day 1 - not used this app before, but will see how it goes. Set my goals, have a plan, just need to stick to it! Support welcome.

Replies

• bamamom02
    bamamom02 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting any younger either! And I need all the support I can get!
  • LaGondaVeal
    LaGondaVeal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. Not getting any younger and it’s making it harder to lose the weight.
  • ja20102004
    ja20102004 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome
  • FrankK827
    FrankK827 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • jaa0001
    jaa0001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks, a good start but it is only day 2. Took the dog for a run first thing and no wine last night! Started logging food - best of intentions but one day at a time.
  • bamamom02
    bamamom02 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I started logging food again today, and overall things went very well. It was a good first day! I cut back on my coffee, drank more water, and stayed under my calorie goal. And no wine for me tonight either!
  • August2054
    August2054 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Best wishes to all! I am starting over on healthy eating and focused exercise after 6 weeks of sloth. First step is maintaining the food and exercise diary to get a grasp on reality. I plan a weigh-in on Friday after a few days of post holiday sane eating. The biggest threat to me is severe winter weather, I really want to hibernate while eating comfort food! I may not get chronologically younger but I can get healthier!
    Basic goals include: calories <1800 and 3 to 5 days a week of light weights with daily walks.
  • millicentwood
    millicentwood Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I like your mindset! Remember: a bunch of small victories wins the overall battle.
  • jaa0001
    jaa0001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    3 days in and going well. Using the the app to log all my food and exercise. Added in plenty of cardio with 25 mins spinning and a 30 min HIIT class at my gym after work. Tempted to drive past the gym on the way home but stuck to it. Hope others are sticking to your New Year's resolutions!