Womens Accountability Partner

Options
sharonrohmann
sharonrohmann Posts: 5 Member
edited January 2018 in Motivation and Support
Hey I am 22 years old, female, about 40lbs to lose I need a girlfriend to stay accountable to. I want someone who can help me stay on track and someone who needs my help as well... even if it's just a text to say hey did you work out today? Let me know if you're interested. Ladies only thanks <3

Replies

• erbear117
    erbear117 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea!
  • katrina6823
    katrina6823 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I’m keen I’m 26 with about 80 pounds to lose :)
  • cynicalxcharm
    cynicalxcharm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and have about 80 lbs to lose, too! Add me and let's chat :)
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 with 25kg (55 lbs) to lose. Would love to join the support network!
  • raetomlin
    raetomlin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 almost 37 I need to loose 55 to be happy
  • aqb727
    aqb727 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and want to lose 20-30 lbs. Would definitely love to have someone to help keep me accountable and likewise!
  • 4Con
    4Con Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and have 40lbs to lose, definitely need help staying accountable (that's my number one problem). Please add me!
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I am 26 years old with about 80lbs to lose I wouldn't​ mind having someone to help me to stay accountable and to help others stay accountable.
  • mockturtlejo
    mockturtlejo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm in! Looking for a group of likeminded women to share ideas with and stay accountable. I'm 33 and would like to lose 30 pounds. Should we start a group on MFP?
  • MrsHuffmanNC
    MrsHuffmanNC Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am Rachel. I will be turning 39 in April. I have lost over 200 pounds but have really lost my way the last 6 months and have gained back 20 pounds. I am looking to lose another 50ish pounds. I'd love a few active friends or facebook friends to help keep me going.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and send me a message. I will give you my cell # and we can text.
  • DesiraeSifuentez
    DesiraeSifuentez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 & I'd enjoy all the accountability partners :)
  • ACM2018
    ACM2018 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok new to this - feel free to add me I need a motivational partner in crime too
  • JuneyCleaves
    JuneyCleaves Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to join our support/accountability group!
    We are just starting up and are looking for COMMITTED members who will show up for themselves, and for others, every day!

You don't have to be perfect.
    You don't have to have a perfectly laid out plan.
    But you DO need to commit to yourself, and commit to your fellow support group by showing up and checking in every day.

Honest. Humbling.
    Compassion without comparison.

Have a look and see if it's for you :) From the sounds of these replies, it seems to be what a lot of you are looking for :)
    Best wishes!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124554-stop-starting-over-accountability-support-group
  • jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me! I just cleaned up my friend list and would love to have more active friends. I am 39, started at 240+lbs and am currently 180.
  • artbyrachelh
    artbyrachelh Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I just searched "women only" and found this thread. I'm turning 40 this year and trying to lose 10 pounds by then. (As a mini goal). I'm looking to add encouraging friends. I hope you don't mind if I add you?
  • coragildow
    coragildow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 23, trying to lose 45lbs by September and at least 60 total and would be totally into this!