Breakfast ideas for fussy eater?!

Options
Breakfast ideas please! I don’t like eggs, nuts or porridge and don’t own a smoothie machine!

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    who says you have to eat breakfast?
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Eat something that is not eggs, nuts, smoothie or porridge. For instance sandwich, wraps, rice, yogurt, fruit, meat, fish, vegetables, milk, seafood, breakfast cereal.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I ate blueberry waffles this morning. They were good.
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hot ham and cheese sandwich!
    Seriously, anything you like at other meals is fine at breakfast.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with cereal? I have a protein enriched one which keeps me full.
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    Yogurt, a serving or two of fruit, half a toasted bagel with peanut butter (or topping of your choice) is my go-to.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Breakfast ideas please! I don’t like eggs, nuts or porridge and don’t own a smoothie machine!

Just eat any other breakfast foods you like. All you need to do is weigh it out and log it. There's potatoes (hash browns), grits, gravy, biscuits, fruit, cereal, yogurt, pancakes, waffles, etc.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Eat any food you would eat at any other time of the day.
    Don't get hung up on what people traditionally call breakfast foods.
  • pollypocket1021
    pollypocket1021 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee with a generous amount of milk.

Actually, I have some warm milk with a splash of coffee.
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I don't like typical breakfast foods like eggs of any type, and I don't eat pork so there goes sausage and bacon mostly. I'm also lazy in the mornings and don't want to cook. I eat sandwiches for breakfast a lot. Breakfast doesn't have to mean an Ihop menu. It's just the first meal of the day.
  • sksk1026
    sksk1026 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on toast and a latte works for me. What about leftovers from dinner? Leftover steak or chicken makes a nice fried rice dish. Use hoi sin sauce for flavour. You don't need special breakfast foods - any food you like will do. Even soup.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    literally anything you eat at anytime after fasting (like sleeping) is breakfast.....i have my breakfast at 2pm most days...i am breaking my fast....I love breakfast food to but its rarely anything "breakfasty" its normally potatoes and veggies lol. Or leftovers. Or fruit. Whatever i want. Because its my breakfast. Only you know what you like we are of no help. lifes to short to eat foods i dont like, Or to eat them when i dont want to.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Fruit, toast, muffins, or cold pizza.
  • DmaMfz
    DmaMfz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    No food is off limits so anything you want. Just stick to your calorie goals, that’s it.