Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Happy new year to those who stayed consistent over the festive season and to those who are new to MFP - welcome to the community. Add me - daily logger with an open diary.
  • JonnyKowalczyk
    JonnyKowalczyk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends to help me through my cut! ;) - ill be fine though....i hope.
  • yaddakadu
    yaddakadu Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    add me fam
  • moderndadbod
    moderndadbod Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me
  • exodus1811
    exodus1811 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • MoniqueJenkins143
    Options
    Add me too! Every one! The more support we give each other the better all of us Will feel!
  • wenikikini
    wenikikini Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I can always benefit from more encouraging friends! I’ve tried to add everyone above me, but my phone is being ridiculous! Let’s get fit and fabulous in 2018!!
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Looking for more motivational friends, i've logged in for almost 1300 days, i lost 90 pounds regained 25 so i'm back at it. Looking for people who are seriously about their journey and who actually interact and not just like posts. Support is the key. 36 from the buckeye state. Feel free to add...
  • raetomlin
    raetomlin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm always looking for new friends
  • WilsonC29
    WilsonC29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting again after a break, want to loose weight and keep it off this time, some pals to keep me on track would be great
  • zipitzippy
    zipitzippy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • OHammykins
    OHammykins Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I love making new friends and following their fitness adventures :-)
  • Bekzie
    Bekzie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I used MFP to lose weight last year and plan on carrying on my weight loss journey this year too!
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I would love to meet some motivational friends! I'm 45 and determined to succeed this time...I've got to :)
  • parrishhenryjr
    parrishhenryjr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    New here and could use more friends to keep me motivated to lose the 87 lbs I want to lose.
  • tiffanyx7
    tiffanyx7 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends :) add me to help keep me motivated x
  • rwm0517
    rwm0517 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Happy New Year! Wanting to add friends to my network for motivation. Looking forward to seeing how much fitness and nutrition *kitten* is being kicked on your end!
  • Beeky_85
    Beeky_85 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me, always looking for motivation and support to get through this journey. I have 2.5 - 3 stone to loose. Let's do this :) (Just don't add me if you are one of them wierdos who just hangs around social media forums for the fun of it!) :wink:
  • georgelapenta76
    georgelapenta76 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier..:+)
  • amandabear0811
    amandabear0811 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends!