New Again

Options
I'm not really new, have been here before. For some reason, I can be motivated for months at a time and then lose motivation and end up right back where I started. I'm hoping that maybe if I get onto a message board, maybe it will help.

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Sometimes having some friends here or participating in the forums really helps keep the motivation going. Make sure to check out the success stories, I find them really inspirational.

~Best wishes
  • ChangeIsGood29
    ChangeIsGood29 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the response. All of the holiday stuff this past week has definitely made things harder but I'm hoping since things will be more back to normal, I can spend some time on here, get motivated and get working at this again.
  • adventuresomefun4me
    Options
    I am getting back into this too... I lost the weight before and then took a couple years off and didnt realize I gained most of my weight back, so I'm wanting to "rewire" my brain again and lose this weight and feel better overall!!
  • stephanierae07
    stephanierae07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I try to post daily and motivate I’ve went back at it since oct 13 2017 have lost 17lbs would like to lose 10 more feel free to add me anyone
  • grnmarvel
    grnmarvel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I too am not new, just getting re-acquainted with FP. I lost 100 lbs using FP and hit a plateau. Still needing to lose an additional 45 pounds I decided to have Bariatric Surgery and regret that. I have not lost any additional weight. I have gained about 25 lbs back and I do not want to go that direction. I am also somewhat restricted now because of the limitations of the Bariatric Sleeve. The success I had with FP has brought me back in hopes of finding that perfect fit for me. I look forward to this forum helping and encouraging us as we walk through this together.