Hello everyone... I'm Amber

Options
I'm trying a site like this for a first time. I chose this site because I can also use my phone which I hope will keep me tracking no matter where I am. I hope that possibility makes it easier for me to stick to a healthier lifestyle, and that's what I tell everyone, I'm not dieting I'm choosing to be a healthier eater! It makes it sound better to me anyway...lol

Well just wanted to say hello! I hope the more I stay involved in this community the more successful I will be! <3

Replies

• nelliehill
    Options
    Hello Amber! I just joined this week through my phone, and it took me a couple of days to find the website and all the extra goodies. I hope interacting with others on this site will add to my accountability list to get me through the rough patches. Good luck on this life style change.
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a fabulous place to start your journey!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hello and Welcome!! Friend me if you want to!!
  • MadDogTannen22
    MadDogTannen22 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber, welcome!:smile:
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Hello and welcome! This is a great site! Good luck on your health journey. :smile:
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Yvie. Good Luck, you can do this!
  • cnewyou
    cnewyou Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi Amber. Welcome to MFP. I use my phone a lot and I've gotten pretty consistent with logging. Good luck to you.
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Hi Amber, I'm Tuff, welcome to MPF. Good luck to you :smile:
  • Rosi3
    Rosi3 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey Amber! Welcome! Great to know that you are planning to change your lifestyle to a healthier one! Good luck ! :D