Favorite health apps?

Options
Hi MFP friends! ♥

What are your favorite health apps for your phone? My husband swears by the Bodyweight Fitness app so I downloaded this today. And of course MFP, can't go without it! What other apps are you into? I use an iphone, so iOS compatible apps would be great! These can be anything from general well being, stress reduction, healthy eating, exercise, etc... ♥

Replies

• notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hi MFP friends! ♥

What are your favorite health apps for your phone? My husband swears by the Bodyweight Fitness app so I downloaded this today. And of course MFP, can't go without it! What other apps are you into? I use an iphone, so iOS compatible apps would be great! These can be anything from general well being, stress reduction, healthy eating, exercise, etc... ♥

Other than MFP, I use an app called "Strong" to track my lifting.
  • wonder_whitters
    wonder_whitters Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @notreallychris I will have to tell my husband about this app! He's big into lifting!
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Strava if you are into cardio.
  • wonder_whitters
    Options
    Awesome thank you @KeepRunningFatboy
  • adhblake
    adhblake Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Aaptiv.... its an app with personal trainers for different exercises/work outs/cardio. Super motivating!!!!... (and I hate working out, but they make the work out go by SO fast!
  • AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm an iphone user too so I use their Health app. I also use Pacer for steps, Clue for my menstrual cycle, Happy Scale for weight tracking, HASfit for exercise videos and of course My Fitness Pal for calorie tracking.
  • wonder_whitters
    Options
    Thanks y’all! I gotta try these out!
  • scottrey
    scottrey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    JEFIT. I use it to track my strength workouts. I don't know if it's the best, but it works and makes it so I don't have to carry around a notebook or clipboard at the gym.
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Elite HRV, Polar beat, Libra, JeFit and an interval timer.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Aside from MFP, the next app I use the most is Libra. It's just a simple weight tracking app, but it creates a nice trend-line and gives you a better idea of the big picture and when you're likely to reach your goal. It helps keep me focused.
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    MapMyWalk for running and MapMyRide when I bike.
  • jesse_323
    jesse_323 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I use MFP of course for calories/nutrients and then Full Fitness on iOS to track my workouts and linear progression.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    I use JEFIT to track my weight lifting. And I use Cody app for the workouts I’ve purchased them—all from my favorite yoga teachers. I also use Happy Scale to track my weight.
  • daisylovespink
    daisylovespink Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I use OTBeat and the OT heart monitor (from my old Orange Theory membership) to track calories burned during exercise. Nike run or C25K for keeping motivated during runs and Beach Body on Demand app for inside workouts (this way I can use my ipad to work out and leave the tv for the hubby/kiddo)
  • SanDiegofitmom
    SanDiegofitmom Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My favorite of all is Aaptiv - and I like All Trails for mapping and locating hiking trails wherever I am
  • Seitnyx
    Seitnyx Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    DietBet, StepBet, happy Scale
  • Acem24
    Acem24 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    MFP, MFP2, MFP3, MFPI WANT ICECREAM
  • Savannahmiamaddie
    Savannahmiamaddie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Aaptiv? Is it worth the $?