Starting again.. 7th time or so..

Options
robw1974
robw1974 Posts: 19 Member
REcreated accont again.. this site usually works for me if i can stick to it.. at 38 percent body fat now and need to put in work.. Lookinv to add people so i feel like i am accountable to someone.. Will try to be helpful.

Replies

• bandb678
    bandb678 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I think this and losing weight is like trying to quit smoking. Several attempts until it clicks. I know I tried quitting smoking several times and then all of a sudden it felt right and clicked. 20years smoke free!
    I wish I could be so good with the diet but trying.
    Add me if you like and best of luck
  • 7mvandyke
    7mvandyke Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Nothing works if you can't or don't stick to it. MFP is pretty straightforward, but lots of people try to play the system - undereat, or pick "too good to be true" database entries, or cut out essential nutrients or their favorite foods etc. Ask for help, but be critical. You are only accountable to yourself.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,070 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Try not to over-complicate it or expect overnight miracles, it's a slow process. It took me years to figure out that weight loss is actually fairly simple.
    [edited by mods]
  • maisugarberry
    maisugarberry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I lost 54 lbs and maintained for two years, sadly I gained most of it back even while losing the weight I was gaining and losing the same pounds more than four times it is really exhausting . This time I'm going to track every breath and up my calories . Add me too I really need to not feel alone in this
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Starting over. When I switch from unhealthy foods to a more health diet, I have trouble getting in all the calories reccomended. Anyone else have this problem?
  • ustacould2
    ustacould2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    In the same boat. I’m a poster child for doing things right and walking away from everything that works.