Options
    bump
  • jess142
    jess142 Posts: 3
    Options
    bump
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    Ok, I'll be brave. This is only 60 pounds lost. I'm 39 years old and my last baby (I've had 4) was 14 years ago. I have a lot of stretch marks, so it doesn't look good, but it's a lot better than it used to be. I have lost an additional 7 pounds since this picture was taken, and still have about 10 to go. When I feel my belly, I can feel hard abs under my skin, but not sure I'll ever be able to see them because there is a lot of extra skin sitting on top of them (along with a little fat still sitting there, ugh).

vjafter.jpg

I think you look wonderful! Especially for having 4 kids! :flowerforyou:
  • Steph70508
    Steph70508 Posts: 110
    Options
    Awww thanks so much! :) You can do it! I believe anyone can change their body with hard work and dedication!
  • Cmon78
    Cmon78 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I will be brave and post some pics! My stomach is definitely a work in progress...... but it is what it is! After having 3 kids by 3 c-sections I am learning I have to accept my new body.I have 26 pounds to go and then I will focus most of my time on toning up. :o)

Before

217lbs-1.jpg

A few weeks ago around 170 pounds

005-1.jpg

Now- 161 pounds

013.jpg
  • FamilyRoots
    Options
    I love this article. It give me hope: http://www.bodyfatguide.com/LooseSkin.htm

I have lost 85lbs and my stomach is a mess, but I know it will get better. If I can get my body fat low enough then it won't make my skin hang. I'm aiming for 12% so I can have abs :)

Best of luck! We can ALL do this!
  • meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    Options
    blame it on the baby! haha. seriously though, it can take up to two years for your skin to tighten back up after a significant weight loss. Congrats on the weight loss and the new baby! :)
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll be brave too ;). I actually lost about 70 pounds before I had my son. I lost the pregnancy weight within a year after his birth along with an additional 12-13 pounds. I am currently 163, down from a high of 247.

I lost the weight with diet, running, and am currently weight training. I think the weight training has really helped. My tummy is rather jiggly and I have loose skin around my lower belly and thighs but it's not too noticeable unless I'm jumping up and down.

Sorry for the bad quality....and the tooth brush ;).

Big breath here....

IMAG0808.jpg

IMAG0809.jpg
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Bumping this up so I'll remember to post on Sunday. My 1 year MFP anniversary is Sunday and I plan on posting lots of pix (of tummy too). I've had 4 pregnancies so you'll see the good, the bad, and the ugly! Lost 90 lbs though and I'm pretty darn proud of the way things look now.
  • mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful website!!! I've never had any children (yet), but it's nice to know there is SUCH a huge supportive community. I think all mothers, future mothers, or aspiring mothers should visit this website :).
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Bump

6 month old twins and a lot of weight to lose over here. I've been wondering what my tummy will look like....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!