stubborn belly fat...stupid spare tire

Options
I am 4'll and am supposed to weigh about 100lbs to 115 at the most. I am at 116.

When i look ing the mirror i see this horrible stubborn belly fat!!!

I have been working out since february at the beginning I weighed 140. It was an eye opener. SO i did my best and worked my tail off and lost about 24 lbs. but now...

I AM STUCK!!!!

and not matter how hard i work out it just seems ever other part of my body is changing except the area i want to most to change....my belly.

It has me wanting to give up.

so I will weigh in each week on Sunday to see if I can get rid of this belly fat so that I can have the flat stomach I have always dreamed of. My next overall goal is to be 110lbs...and hopefully that will allow me to be where i want. 6lbs to go.

It doesnt seem like a lot but it makes a huge difference.

Does anyone else have this problem or any suggestions to help me acheive this goal of a flat tummy?

P.S...i do strength training and core workouts too. :D

Replies

• rairye
    rairye Posts: 27
    Options
    try a waist trimmer.. you can find them for $5 and they help with water weight.. you won't see results right away other than you are going to sweat A LOT underneath it. But if you add it to your cardio workouts, you'll definitely shed some water weight.
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Look,There is no way to "spot reduce". There is a saying among body builders that "abs are made in the kitchen". You body mobilizes fat from where it wants to mobilize fat. Short of liposuction, the only thing you can do is continue to control your calories and loose fat overall. . It is pretty common for the belly fat to be the last place to go.

Good luck!
  • RissaDean
    RissaDean Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    For me, lowering my carb intake at night helped to remove that evil tire, somewhat..... I don't do a low/no carb diet by any means - I just rearrange when I eat them.

Drink LOTS of water.

Also, this is a vicious excercise if you can pull it off, just do not hurt yourself! http://www.fitnessrepublic.com/exercise/jack-knife-twist.html
  • tmaksparkie
    Options
    I also agree abs are made in the kitchen, I see people everyday bust their butts doing core exercises and they always say this does not work but they eat a ton of sugar sugar sugar. Real food not processed in the right portions that is what we need.