Serious Motivated Accountability Buddy Needed!

Options
Hey Guys!
I'm 30, a mum of 1 and need to finally stick to my goal and see it through. I need to lose around 15 - 20kgs and this year is my year to do it. Time to put myself first and my health first.
Please comment if you would like to join me and keep each other accountable regularly! Even Daily if possible!

Replies

• kel291980
    kel291980 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm thirty seven and a mother of two. I have set a goal to lose 75 pounds this year. I also am in need of someone to keep my accountable. I've never been more motivated to do this than I am right now. What will you be doing to reach your goal?
  • mingsterr
    mingsterr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a dad of 5 and busy can be, but I am looking for a motivation buddy too. It is hard to keep going with no accountability.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 also. No children. I need to lose about 85 lbs. Feel free to add me and message me. I'm on all the time.
  • LydsVille77
    LydsVille77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, no children but super busy job with lots of travel. Need to lose 50 lbs this time... I log religiously (good or bad) but need some major motivation getting back to exercising. Feel free to add me as I am on every day.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I am on here every day, please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jesse_323
    jesse_323 Posts: 49 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    37, father of 3. Trying to lose about 8-10lbs then gain about 10-15 in muscle this year. Feel free to add me :)