8/1: 200
    8/8:
    8/15:
    8/22:
    8/29:
  • lme0627
    lme0627 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just joined this site. I must tell you I have done Weight Watchers on/off for many years and this online site seems SO much easier to get around and enter things already. I am excited already :) And am going to get those first 10 off THIS MONTH!

SW - 253 lbs (Monday August 1)
    Week 1 - xxx lbs (Monday August 8)
    Week 2 - xxx lbs (Monday August 15)
    Week 3 - xxx lbs (Monday August 22)
    Week 4 - xxx lbs (Monday August 29)
    Total lost - xx lbs (Thursday September 1)
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi all, just wanted to see how everyone else is getting on, Today (thursday in Uk) which is day 4 of my healthy eating hardcore! I really wanted to pig out and binge on loads of chocolate and cake! HOWEVER! instead I opted for a weight watchers chocolate brownie desert which was only 167 calories so I still have around 20 calories remaining, also I think what swayed me not to eat all the crap was due to I want to be able to post a loss on this forum on monday! Only another 3 days to go till weigh in! SO FAR SO GOOD!
    Ramblings done!
  • jlbiles
    jlbiles Posts: 283
    Options
    Helloburger for a sweet tooth you might try cinnamon apple sauce and gram crackers. That might do the trick for you without a whole lot calories.
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hope all of you are having an amazing day! I am in, I am committed....OMG I am making chocolate cups with cheesecake filling for a wedding I am helping cater this weekend!!!! I WILL NOT have one!!!
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    Excited about this

SW - 190 lbs (Monday August 1)
    Week 1 - xxx lbs (Monday August 8)
  • lc522
    lc522 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    helloburger I have the same problem where I really crave sweets sometimes. If you don't mind baking/cooking a website I use skinnytatse.com has some great dessert idea that are low in calories and really satisfy my cravings for sweet things. Might be worth checking out. Great job make a better choice and not binging. Keep up the good work :)
  • jlbiles
    Options
    Ic522 That is great. Thank you for sharing that website. Darlis I have faith that you can do this. You might want to keep some healthy snakes handy so you can have a healthy choice to snake on instead of nothing at all.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Jackie, I called you Julie above.. derp.. sorry! :)
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    THANKYOU FOR THIS LINK! the recipes are amazing! I shall try to make these at the weekend! - low fat peanut butter and banana muffins! and only at 160 calories they will be much better than a normal muffin! (http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/07/low-fat-peanut-butter-banana-muffins.html#more)

however I have a question, I keep seeing apple sauce in recipes, is that actual apple sauce that I put with my pork chop? or is it some thing different? also "Better'n Peanut Butter" is this just an american product or is it available in the UK
  • jlbiles
    Options
    Apple Sauce is just plain ole' apple sauce is what they are talking about. It is great to help reduce calories in recipes especially desserts. I don't know about the other. I have not seen it.
  • butterfly1445
    butterfly1445 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    SW - 128.6 lbs (Monday August 1)
    Week 1 – 127.6lbs (Monday August 8)

Yay! I've gotten back on track this week with a 1lb loss! I really missed the gym last month :happy:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    ughhhhhhhh! whomever said the last 10lbs would be the hardest wasnt ****tin

SW - 208.8 lbs (Monday August 1)
    Week 1 - 208.2 lbs (Monday August 8)
  • gmz1026
    gmz1026 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am going on vacation tomorrow (which will be hell for my diet!) so I will post my weight as of today instead of Monday. Happy to see a nice loss! :-)

SW - 223 lbs (Monday August 1)
    Week 1 - 221 lbs (Monday August 8)
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Hope everyone has a good weekend. Weekends seem to be when people eat the worst. I going to a BBQ tomorrow but I also have a game plan. So we'll see come Monday where I end up at!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Been really tired today and was considering having a "weekend off" but then I remembered I have to weigh in on Monday so I am going to be good all weekend and hopefully will have something to show for it on Monday!!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    ughhhhhhhh! whomever said the last 10lbs would be the hardest wasnt ****tin

The 10 lbs before the last 10 is proving to be a little stubborn too!! (I've got about 20lbs to go!)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Weekends are always so tough for me! But, I've got some great momentum and I think I'm going to try to have a 'super clean' weekend and see how I feel come Monday.
  • jlbiles
    Options
    Hang in there my friends you all can do this. Just if you know it is going to be hard have some healthy snakes waiting for you to munch on.
  • Spitcan
    Spitcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im glad i joined this challenge. It kicked my butt back into gear. Hope everyone's doing work!