Vegetarians and Vegans

Options
Hi everyone

I have just joined (not for the first time!) but feel determined to loose the weight that is bothering me.
I have been vegetarian for 6 months, and have gained weight.
Are there any vegetarians or vegans who want to be friends for support? :)

Replies

• michelleramberg
    michelleramberg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian that has decided to become vegan the 1st of the year. I would love to be friends with others that live our lifestyle
  • daizee_xx
    daizee_xx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Added you! :)
  • xxxsara8135
    xxxsara8135 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for 4 years. 3 months ago, I became vegan. I'm new here, so I would like to be friend with someone that lives our lifestyle
  • daizee_xx
    daizee_xx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • brettsteapot
    brettsteapot Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi! Today is my birthday!! Today I am 56! My present to myself is to take charge if my weight. I placed a healthy wager last night of $50 a month to lose 30 lbs in 8 months. If i dont lose it i do lose $400. If i lose the 30lbs i win $1200 in the wager. I have never challenged myself to lose weight with money before and think it may be helpful.I have been a vegan for almost a year and of course haven't lost weight. Story of my life but I am healthy otherwise. Great numbers according to my Dr. I didn't become vegan to lose weight but I do need to lose weight. I work full time as well as make silver jewelry part time in my own business. I struggle to make time for everything. I am looking for a buddy in the same situation to help keep me motivated. I hope I find someone!!☺☺
  • misiusbaby
    misiusbaby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HELLO!!!!!!!! I've been a vegetarian my whole entire life! I've converted to veganism when I was 13 though (when my parents allowed me) and have been a RAW vegan since 2016! Let's be friends (:
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 25 years. Add if you like!
  • EimearTheDreamer4
    EimearTheDreamer4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Irish lactose-intolerant vegetarian here, looking to reduce my body fat and get a bit stronger... it'd be a lot easier if not for the very real lure of hummus binges :'(
    I'm quite new to MFP, so it'd be lovely to make a few friends!
  • brettsteapot
    brettsteapot Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ??? How do I add someone???
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Ovo-lacto vegetarian here who tries to avoid dairy when possible but isn't strict about it. Feel free to add me. :)
  • cazkus
    cazkus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for most of my life, happy for people to add me and be friends :)