Keto Buddies

Options
Hey, everyone! I'm looking for friends who are also on the keto diet so we can encourage and help each other. I would like some friends who are knowledgeable or have been on the diet for awhile so they can help me if needed but I also want friends new to the diet like me. Hopefully we can hold one another accountable and reach our health and weight goals together.

p.s. You can add me if you arent on the keto diet as well. I love new friends. :)

Replies

• brianalynnhuff14
    brianalynnhuff14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Keto too!! Still adjusting and trying to figure out my macros lol
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I try to log every day. I usually do pretty well except on the weekends then I only log my morning HWC for my coffee lol
  • ragingindie9
    ragingindie9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on the keto diet as well - I went on it back in 2015 and had AMAZING results (I lost over 30lbs in 3 months - with no exercise) but fell off the wagon after a while. So I'm back!

I'm sure you all know about the subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/
    It's an amazing resource. Also you can calculate your macros here:
    https://keto-calculator.ankerl.com/
  • tniccole7
    tniccole7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new as well. I started Keto right after Thanks Giving and began loosing weight, however this was probably not the best time to undertake this new lifestyle change. Needless to say, from right before Christmas, until now, I fell off of the wagon. I just started back, so I am excited and hopeful that I will reach my goals.
  • kwalton65
    kwalton65 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me. I have a lot of knowledge on the diet and have used it to lose 60 lbs. I have never stopped even after the weight was dropped and I am in the best shape of my life (for a 34 year old dad). I dont update this as much as a should, but i will always answer any questions if you have any about the lifestyle change.