Back and serious in 2018

Options
Hi. I stopped logging my food over a year ago. BIG MISTAKE! I'm back and serious about getting healthy. I'm sick of being uncomfortable in my body. I'm turning 47 years old next month. I'm 5 foot 4 and as this morning the scale said 302.8. I had told myself that I was not going to be going back to the 300 club. I'm giving the Keto diet a try.

Replies

• jbk01
    jbk01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm right there beside you. It's amazing what a difference logging that food makes. I did this several years ago, and I know it works so I'm back too. Good luck with your diet plan... I'm not familiar with it, but will check it out!
  • salper79
    salper79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you lady. We can do this.
  • ustacould2
    ustacould2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I too am back with the weight loss Yo-yo. I utilized this app about a year ago and found that it works if you are honest with your daily entries. I started my journey at 317 pounds and managed to get down to 277 pounds in about 6 months. I took a very stringent approach to calorie counting and making sure to exercise on a daily basis. Then one day I thought I could do it on my own and walked away from the community and the app. Big mistake. I managed to gain back 32 pounds. I’m back and ready to give it my all again. Please feel free to add me and help me with my journey. I’m a great poster child of what not to do when it works. Thanks to everyone. I look forward to another successful journey.
  • SwissHausfrau
    SwissHausfrau Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and 5'3" and back to tracking food after falling off the wagon. My problem is that I love to cook and eat !!! add me if you want to share diaries ??
  • meo1975
    meo1975 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to fitness pal! Happy New Year!

Ready to make postive change and momentum
    Lose weight
    lower b/p
    lower cholesterol
    43 in feb/ father of 2 little kids
    I want to be there for them and do this for me as well