going to loose that baby weight

Options
Hello I'm new here. Trying to drop the 25 lbs I gained with my babies.. My kids are 4 and 1... about time I get off my butt and do something about this. I can use any help you are willing to give ! thanks

Replies

• AliDarling
    AliDarling Posts: 373
    Options
    i hear ya, my baby is 1 and i'm trying to lose the 60 i gained with her. so far im almost half way there, then i can start on my goal to 150
  • sknopps
    sknopps Posts: 166
    Options
    I have a 13 month old and I'm in the same boat! Let's be friends! Good luck on your journey!
  • linzmarie316
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also here to lose baby weight. Feel free to friend me and we can motivate each other!! :)
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    I have a 2 1/2 year old and 6 week old. You can do it!
  • ljmeep
    ljmeep Posts: 29
    Options
    I feel you! I have 3 kids and gained between 15 to 30 lbs w/ each. I'm trying to lose it all now. :)

Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like :)
  • tmasterson78
    tmasterson78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The best of luck with your journey. I have a two month old. I gained 40 pounds with her and I only have 5 more to lose. Not sure why the weight just fell off with her. I gained 80 with my son and lost all but 25 of that. So my goal right now is to lose the last 5 pounds then start on the other 25 from my son.
    This program has really helped me and put in to light how bad I was eating. over the past 3 weeks I have watched what I eat and have not been eating out so often, and do cardio exercises quite often.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm on the last 8lbs for my last baby. He's 13 months. Good luck!