I love and accept myself as I am!

Options
I understand that self-love is the cause of my problems with extra pounds. With the help of technology, I will also express myself in English ... and I wish I could learn it in 2018 so I can express it without technology ... I want to love myself and I accept 100% as I am!

Replies

• AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    I think that's a really good goal. I'm not motivated to do good things for myself when I feel bad about myself. But when I feel good about myself, I'm excited about making positive changes and taking care of myself.
  • buddiann
    buddiann Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I struggle with self love too. I have a hard time liking myself the way I am!! Duolingo is a great way to learn a new language!!
  • anghelinaciotlos
    Options
    If I refer to my exterior, like a barrel with a belly not exactly aesthetic, I should not be delighted ... but the inner child in me loves and accepts quite a lot ... I hope I have expressed myself correctly So I think .. from Louise Hay's book "Can You Cure Your Life" I understand that I have to love a lot more and accept myself with good evils ... as I am ... I want to make progress I still read with interest. Thank you for writing me . See you!
  • SherryAnnGillisBarney1966
    Options
    Right there with you.