Tattooed and Pierced "new" Girl

Options
Hi all,
I just turned 30 and figure that now is a better time than any to lose this extra weight. I joined MFP just yesterday. I am tattoooed and pierced and just love body art and modifications. I listen to mostly indie, 80s, punk, classic and alternative rock, I love music and live shows. I also love the outdoors - camping, hiking, and exploring. I am very liberal. I live in Missoula, Montana and think it is the best place in the world.
I have a husband who is skinny and really loves me, but just doesn't understand what weight struggles are all about. So if we have similar interests, friend me, and we can support each other on this journey.
Peace and 420 love.

Replies

• DollHouseKiera
    Options
    Friend request sent. Welcome to MFP =)
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    You and I are a LOT alike! Feel free to add me, and good luck on your journey. i've been at this since April. :smokin:
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    welcome to the group. The big 30 is coming for me in october
  • Stutz77
    Stutz77 Posts: 113
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also live in MT and love tattoos.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    welcome to MFP! feel free to add me! :)
  • stephski07
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome to MFP. I have to say I dont think we are that alike..i have 2 small tattoos and a couple of ear piercings but if i had the gutts i would def have a whole new look and go for it in the way i admire. i love the tattoo and pierced look.

Never the less, I have requested you as a friend (i hope you accept) as we are all in this together, we are alike in that way atleast.

Good Luck with your journey.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I love piercings!! Although my controlling fiance wont let me get any.
    And i love tattoo's! If he would let me get them id have like 20 after the first week!
    I also love indie music.. But in fairness i love like all music... From reggae, to hardcore, to rock, etc...
    And i have to say before my fiance got his job and now never has any time in the evenings we use to camp out in the woods like every other day..
    So feel free to add me if you want!
  • BabyKate97
    Options
    Hi, well I'm only 14 but I love all of those things except Indie...but I am wanting to lose weight so if you want you can add me,=.
  • rabidparakeet
    rabidparakeet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good to meet you! I'm always looking for new friends and exchanging motivation! add me if ya want ^^ xox