Moms 20’s-40’s trying to lose baby weight!

Options
A new mom, to a 13 month old, just turned 33. Would love to meet other moms around my age who are also trying to lose the baby weight. I have 25lbs to lose & would like to be at my goal by June/early July. Hopefully we can motivate each other to achieve our goals and be beach body ready by the summer! :)

Replies

• ChristyB1117
    ChristyB1117 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 35 with a 2year old still trying to lose the last 15 from pregnancy, then another 20 to get to my goal. Hoping to be there by this time next year :smile:
  • KrissyJRose
    KrissyJRose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Christy! That’s great, I officially start my journey tomorrow. Hopefully we can share our experiences & motivate each other. Happy New Year!
  • carrieannhitchen
    carrieannhitchen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 week old and a 2 year old . Need to lose about 70lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • bethmills97
    bethmills97 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m 20 with a 21 month old, need to lose 26lbs and more depending how I look when I’m there just want to feel comfortable again. Aiming for July as I’m going away for my 21st in August and would love to wear a bikini! Add me if you want
  • slakers14
    slakers14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 32 with a 21 month old son. I gained 60 lbs over the course of my pregnancy and have lost 45 lbs. I am hoping to tone up and lose the last 15 lbs. I am new to the MFP community and would love some friends to help keep me accountable.
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    34 year old mom with my youngest being a toddler. I was close to my goal weight a year ago but unfortunately I stopped exercising and eating healthy! Been back for 2 months and so far so good:) feel free to add
  • kanuck83
    kanuck83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 34 with a busy 4 year old and a 6 month old! Starting over again and having accountability would really help! Feel free to add me!
  • hvenka001c
    hvenka001c Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 30 with an 8 month old. Trying to lose 20 lbs to reach my goal. I'm fairly new to MFP. Please add me to any group that would help me stay motivated to eat healthy and get moving more.
  • 4Con
    4Con Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 with a 2 1/2 yes old. I have to lose the 25lbs I gained during pregnancy plus the extra 15lbs I have gained since giving birth.
  • missoularocks2018
    missoularocks2018 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I’m 36 with a 20 month old. My goal is to lose 30ish pounds. Anyone can add me! Good luck, Mamas!
  • azavala78
    azavala78 Posts: 74 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'm 39 and have a 2 year old and still trying to lose that 'toddler weight'. Feel free to add! would love additional support from other mommas out there.
  • MegG22017
    MegG22017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m 25, I have a 3 year old and an 18 month old. I’ve lost so far roughly 3 stone (42 lb). My goal for 2018 is another 28lb. Would love to know how you motivate yourselves when you’re drained from babies, housework and jobs etc.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 with a 20 month old and a 6 month old. Now that my littlest is starting to sleep through the night I'm hoping to get back to some morning workouts. Without sleep I'm a mess.
    I have about 25 lbs to lose to get to goal weight but would love just to get down by 15lbs. before summer.
    ADD ME!!
  • stephanierae07
    stephanierae07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a 10 year old, I’ve struggled with the weight for a while, and I’m determined to drop it! I try to post daily to help motivate, I’ve lose 17lbs since oct 2017, looking to lose 10-15 more. My goal is to rock a 2 piece at the beach this summer!
  • nkolpean
    nkolpean Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m 33, mother of a 4 year old and a 1 1/2year old. Lost 25lbs in 2017 and wanting to lose another 30lbs. You can add me!
  • DesiraeSifuentez
    DesiraeSifuentez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25 with a 9, 4 & 3 year old! I keep starting & quitting. I'm ready to stick to it :) y'all add me!
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    My name is Kat, I'm turning 43 next month, and I'm a first time mom to an adorable 3 month old daughter. I would like to drop 30+ pounds to reach 140. My weight has gone up and down so many times, but I hope that having a newborn will help me make lasting changes so I can be around for her and my hubby for a long time. Feel free to add me!
  • lruch17
    lruch17 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mom of three here. A 7 year old and twin 19 month olds. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • mling2018
    mling2018 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I’m a 24 year old mom with a 3 1/2 year old and a 10 month old looking to lose the baby weight. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • kirkpatrick_Mary3
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 36 and have a 10 and 3 year old and 4 month old twins. Trying to lose about 20 pounds. My goal is about a pound a week!