Starting over

Options
I've been on this app since 2011/2012. I hlad much success then but never got all the way to goal. I got in a relationship, got married. The only thing we did for dates it seems was eat. I played the yoyo, being consistent tracking, then not. Losing 10 in a dietbet just to gain it back. Eating healthy all week, only to eat what I wanted all weekend. Sigh. If only I stuck through and made it to goal and maintenance...I'm starting fresh. At almost my all time high weight. Newly separated, no excuses. Doing me for me. New friends or newly committed welcome

Replies

• Nova
    Nova Posts: 10,040 MFP Staff
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • tom_worrall
    tom_worrall Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I’ve been yoyoing on and off for about 5 years. Looking to be consistent and accountable in 2018 and MFP really helps with that! Feel free to add me.
  • dbldee72
    dbldee72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. Same issues here with doing well during the week just to blow it on weekends. I too am at my highest weight ever. Tired of feeling “yucky”. Thanks for sharing and good luck
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Story sounds familiar. I used mfp for years and it helped me stay in the best shape of my life. I thought I'd do good on my own. But soon after I left, I found myself in a wonderful relationship. And before I knew it my eating habits were completely gone. I continued to workout but that slowly became less intense to the point I was just going to the gym to say I did it.... Time to change
  • jamesloren12
    jamesloren12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the same for years as well. Can't ever seem to stay consistent. So trying to find some friends/use this app to keep me consistent and motivated feel free to add me as well. Good luck with your journey as well! :)