No sleep, no weight loss

Options
Hello guys!
I'm Gisele from Brazil!
I'm a practice nurse and I sleep not much.
I was talking about it with a endocrinologist and she told me that if I don't sleep well, it can my weight loss much more difficult.
And that's true! I write every single food that i eat. And the weight loss is soooooo *kitten* difficult!!! Even I eat right!
Someone have the same problem?!

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Me. I'm having a high calorie day today, but had managed to stay within my plan for 8 previous days. I only manage to get more than 5 hours sleep about 1 night every 2 weeks. It's hard. Just keep trying. Don't give up.
  • Lovelovegih
    Lovelovegih Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me. I'm having a high calorie day today, but had managed to stay within my plan for 8 previous days. I only manage to get more than 5 hours sleep about 1 night every 2 weeks. It's hard. Just keep trying. Don't give up.

And how about your weight loss? Normal or slooooowwwwwwly?!
  • pauliet7
    pauliet7 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, i have been using magnesium oil for muscle soreness after my cycling workouts. As well as having many health benefits, one of the most beneficial to me is improved deep sleep.
    This of course aids recovery.
    Very cheap to make for yourself.
    Best wishes.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    pauliet7 wrote: »
    Hi, i have been using magnesium oil for muscle soreness after my cycling workouts. As well as having many health benefits, one of the most beneficial to me is improved deep sleep.
    Best wishes.

I use Magnesium too for better sleep, works a charm!

I struggle more with my weight loss when I have rubbish sleep because I crave more carbs and have less self-control when I am tired and grouchy, this tends to make me bloaty and over my calorie allowance.
  • Lovelovegih
    Lovelovegih Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    pauliet7 wrote: »
    Best wishes.

I use Magnesium too for better sleep, works a charm!

I struggle more with my weight loss when I have rubbish sleep because I crave more carbs and have less self-control when I am tired and grouchy, this tends to make me bloaty and over my calorie allowance.

It's safe?!