Gutless Gutters 2/10

Options
Morning! :heart:

Well down 8.5 since we started this, but have stalled for awhile. Don't know if I'll make 10 pounds by Friday or not. :explode:

Hope ya'll are closer than I! :heart:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Well down 8.5 since we started this, but have stalled for awhile. Don't know if I'll make 10 pounds by Friday or not. :explode:

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

That's great darlin' :drinker:

I'm not sure any of us are going to make the 10 lbs...:ohwell: It's not Friday yet...:tongue:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I'm not weighing til Friday CrossedArms.gif

I refuse :angry: :laugh: :smooched:

I used yesterday as a rest day. I was soooooooo tired. And I went ice skating Saturday and I have a blister on my foot and it hurt. :frown: So I didn't work out :ohwell:

I went over my calories by my entire deficit yesterday...the chocolate cake was soooooo good though. embarrassed.gif
    So that means I maintained...oh well :ohwell: :bigsmile:

Tonight is an hour of TaeBo, BL Sculpt 20 minutes, 2 mile walk with dumbbells, I've got my meals planned (spaghetti with those whole grain or wheat noodles or whatever they are...going to stop and get them on the way home.....and ground chicken drool.gif for dinner tonight) For lunch, I'm having Progresso Light Savory Vegetable Barley soup, and for breakfast I had a banana, an english muffin with strawberry jelly, and a glass of 1% milk. And I've already drank 1 Liter of water. :smokin:

Shannon.......good job on the 8.5 lbs. That's a big accomplishment!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched:

Hope everyone else is doing well :flowerforyou:

Have a great day!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

The end.:flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Kellch...sorry about your foot...:flowerforyou: Your food for today sounds yummy!!! Have a great workout, and keep on, keeping on...you are doing awesome!!! :drinker:
  • kellch
    Options
    Kellch...sorry about your foot...:flowerforyou: Your food for today sounds yummy!!! Have a great workout, and keep on, keeping on...you are doing awesome!!! :drinker:

Thanks! :flowerforyou: You too lady :drinker: :smooched:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    It's only Tuesday, still have a few days to make your goals.

I switched to South Beach last Saturday. I'm still journaling and it has made a huge difference. We shall see what happens on Friday.

Everyone have a great day!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Still hanging on to my 8 pounds - maybe at least 1 more by Friday....hopefully!

Kell - hope your foot gets better quickly.
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Thank Kellch....:heart:

Lpad...keep it up...still a few more days...

Chrissy...It's not Friday yet, and even so, you are eight pounds lighter than when we started! :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Still hanging on to my 8 pounds - maybe at least 1 more by Friday....hopefully!

Kell - hope your foot gets better quickly.

That's what I'm hoping for too! :bigsmile:

We can do this, Chrissy! :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    It's only Tuesday, still have a few days to make your goals.

I switched to South Beach last Saturday. I'm still journaling and it has made a huge difference. We shall see what happens on Friday.

Everyone have a great day!

When's your run coming up? March???? :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options

That's great! WTG...keep up the good work!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Well you know what - even if we don't hit the 10 # mark - we've all kicked butt and gotten really close.

Are you all going to join in the lose fatty by St Patty's challenge??
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Theresa...good morning! Have a great day!

Cheryl...sorry about the foot! That stinks:sad: Looks like you are set for the day and off to a great start!

Chrissy...8 pounds is awesome!!! Keep up the good work:flowerforyou:

Lpad...you are doing so great! Keep up the good work! Good luck w/ the South Beach diet:drinker:

As for me...stepped on the scale this AM and woohoo for a great loss! 11 pounds are now gone since we started this challenge (and I started MFP for that matter). I'm doing a happy dance:laugh: :laugh: Had a great day yesterday...did Turbo Jam Cardio Party (about 40 minutes) and 20 min Ab Sculpt as well.

I'm planning on 50 minutes of Punch, Kick, and Jam for later today. Perhaps some pilates as well...we'll see when the munchkins wake up. Yesterday, I napped when the kiddos napped and I will not be doing that again. Had to workout later last night and it just wasn't for me:tongue: I don't mind pilates or some strength training late at night, but not cardio. I was wired and had a hard time falling asleep:grumble:

Have a great day all!!!
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Well you know what - even if we don't hit the 10 # mark - we've all kicked butt and gotten really close.

I'm in!
  • Shannon023
    Options

Yeah. I have 9 more pounds I'd like to get off so I'm in for SPD! :drinker: You? :smile:
  • Theresa35
    Options

I agree!!! And I think it's been great getting to know each other better and being accountable. I'm in for the St Patty's Challenge...decided on 5 pounds...:drinker:

Gottaluv....that is AWESOME...way to go girl...:drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Cheryl...sorry about the foot! That stinks:sad: Looks like you are set for the day and off to a great start!

Lpad...you are doing so great! Keep up the good work! Good luck w/ the South Beach diet:drinker:

As for me...stepped on the scale this AM and woohoo for a great loss! 11 pounds are now gone since we started this challenge (and I started MFP for that matter). I'm doing a happy dance:laugh: :laugh: Had a great day yesterday...did Turbo Jam Cardio Party (about 40 minutes) and 20 min Ab Sculpt as well.

I'm planning on 50 minutes of Punch, Kick, and Jam for later today. Perhaps some pilates as well...we'll see when the munchkins wake up. Yesterday, I napped when the kiddos napped and I will not be doing that again. Had to workout later last night and it just wasn't for me:tongue: I don't mind pilates or some strength training late at night, but not cardio. I was wired and had a hard time falling asleep:grumble:

Have a great day all!!!

Holy cow!! :tongue: 11 pounds is great!!!!!! WTG!!! :drinker: :love:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

I agree!!! And I think it's been great getting to know each other better and being accountable. I'm in for the St Patty's Challenge...decided on 5 pounds...:drinker:

Gottaluv....that is AWESOME...way to go girl...:drinker:

Ditto...I have loved getting to know everyone better and having somewhere to check in! Makes me stick to it:wink:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Thanks for the congrats, ladies! I appreciate it:love: This first month has been wonderful at MFP!
  • kellch
    Options

Have a great day all!!!

That is awesome!!! :drinker: :drinker: WTG!!!:drinker: :drinker:

You're gonna be one hot bridesmaid :bigsmile: :smokin: :glasses: :smooched:

Don't you outdo the bride missy wifeteeny.gif

LOL......just kidding....seriously! That is awesome....keep it up :smooched: :flowerforyou: