Anyone need a funny, fitness obsessed friend to make your news feed entertaining?

Options
Well so do i

Losing weight and getting fit can get kind of of dull after a while but consistency equals success and having a good news feed to read when bored or demotivated can keep you motivated to keep logging in

I can offer that so if that appeals to you -send me a friend request. If you can offer the same in return definitely definitely send me a FR.

NB: Friend collectors and MLM Floggers - please send your FR elsewhere as it wouldn't work between us.

Replies

• tomjennings2716
    tomjennings2716 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Need some inspiration and will send some in return. Looking forward to fun feeds
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Shot you a request! We should be friends! :-)
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I like funny people...as long as they don't make me spit out my soup!
  • TiisTitanium
    TiisTitanium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the people who sent me FR.

Just don't eat soup and MFP/watch at comedy at the same time cwells16. Problem solved for you.
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    AuisGold1 wrote: »
    Well so do i

Losing weight and getting fit can get kind of of dull after a while but consistency equals success and having a good news feed to read when bored or demotivated can keep you motivated to keep logging in

I can offer that so if that appeals to you -send me a friend request. If you can offer the same in return definitely definitely send me a FR.

NB: Friend collectors and MLM Floggers - please send your FR elsewhere as it wouldn't work between us.

@AuisGold1 , not a friend collector
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I could always use some laughs when it comes to fitness

Sent you a friend request :smile:
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    AuisGold1 wrote: »
    Thanks peeps for the FR's

Just to clarify as my turn of phrase mightbe slightly unusual

MLM Floggers - People who are in some type of pyramid scheme (multi level marketing is the other term for it which makes it sound less scammy) and want to sell you a snake oil product like shakes or "it works" wraps or weird supplements. I don't want to buy that shiz or hear from "coaches" - shocking I know!

Friend collectors are harmless but pointless. The only time you really see this species on your newsfeed is the constant announcements that they are friends with 20 more people, occasionally they will hit a logging anniversary and 200 people will like their status even though no one knows anything about them from a diet or fitness perspective. It is just too weird for me.

I wouldn't collect all the friends...probably just Chandler and Phoebe.
  • TiisTitanium
    Options
    I think i am the only person in the planet that hasn't watched that show. I would relate to Phoebe most from what I have heard others talk about.

I had a terrible thought today about self proclaiming to be a funny person. What if the reality is - I am like one of those people who claim to be wild and zany. Those people inevitably are the most boring and mundane people you have the misfortune to encounter and then you want to sue them for false advertising and deceptive conduct. What if i AM that person.
  • Travelswithabaya
    Travelswithabaya Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Have sent you a FR -anyone who has avoided Friends is awesome ( unless they’re under 7)
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    FR sent. I try to be funny lol. Definitely fitness obsessed. I like running and lifting.
  • TiisTitanium
    Options
    Thank for the FR's funny people. Look my 2018 MFP is going to have a humour factor.Hooray
  • TiisTitanium
    Options
    Wow. My first few days back on MFP has been an experience.

I have met some fantastic new friends so that is a wonderful thing.

However....

PSA - Please do not send me private messages that just contain sterling conversation starters such as "Heyy" and then get aggressive with me when i don't respond immediately and then send subsequent messages after I say "just talk to me on the newsfeed thanks".

Happy to answer questions at any time about fitness or stuff but please string a freaking sentence together.

• mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to do a handstand like you!
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like.
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Well, I guess you don't want to hear about this fantastic opportunity:
    You can become an exclusive distributor of my supplement 'guaranteed*' to collect up to 200 friends in a month (results not typical).

*when used with a posting and commenting regimen.
  • stephanierae07
    stephanierae07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I try to post daily and motivate I’ve been back at it since oct 13 2017 have lost 17lbs would like to lose 10 more feel free to add me anyone
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Entertaining news feed sounds brilliant.

Feel free to add if you like.

I try to be active on here
  • OHammykins
    OHammykins Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Can I tick the box for all of the above? ?