Any uk mums :) xx

Options
Hi I’m
Jade 32 Mum of 2 4 and 2 year old boys I lost the baby weight and then regained due to eating crap and not moving basically!! I’m done with slimming world it doesn’t work for me so back to good old calorie counting and work outs when I can

Replies

• lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi hun, I'm 38 with a 3yr old girl :) I've lost 2 stone over a 2 year period I've got another 10lb to go. I'm the same, I can only keep on track by calories counting but I'm not really that strict with myself which is why it's been a slow process for me.
  • GaerBP
    GaerBP Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi There, I've been using MFP on and off for a few years. Have got 5 stones to lose , (to start with). Calorie counting seems to be the only thing that works for me. At 45 I'm at a place where I just want to take it slowly, I've done every quick fix diet in the book, but keeping it going has always been the problem. My 2 year old keeps me moving, so if I don't exercise, I'm not sweating it!

Well done Iainy1979 on your weight loss. I'm actually quite happy that my weight has stabilised over the past 2 years, but now it's time to reduce it.

Patience and Perseverance is my new mantra for 2018.
  • kirstylouisesquire
    kirstylouisesquire Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m kirsty I’ve got a daughter age 5 and a son age 2 and I’m trying again with the calorie counting I so need to get this weight off I did lose some but put it back on with eating rubbish, so I’ve started back at the gym and calories
  • redcherry85
    redcherry85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It’s so hard to keep on track of healthy eating with little ones isn’t it as you have to keep treats for them