Looking for people about to begin the same weight loss journey!!

Options
Currently 236.5lbs with a goal of losing about 70lbs, I know it's going to be a looooooong and hard journey so I'm looking for new friends who are trying to lose weight too so I can feel like I'm not so alone and we can motivate and encourage each other to reach our goals!!

Replies

• jbracamonte0903
    jbracamonte0903 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello..my name is Jackie, I weigh 219.6 lbs. I started eating healthy as of yesterday and it’s already hard. I just added this app today in hopes of it helping with losing 70lbs. Hopefully we can motivate and encourage each other to reach our goals.
  • xSkinnyMinnyx
    xSkinnyMinnyx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm not a beginner just starting over as I have let 4st creep back on
  • nitensail
    nitensail Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    currently weighing 253 pounds.Target is to cut 80 pounds.Already cut 10 pounds so far as I started at 263 pounds.I am with you
  • afrias29
    afrias29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello hello! My starting weight is 335lbs, my overall goal is to be at 180lbs. I have to make smaller goals and the first one is to be under 300 lbs. how do you want to communicate? Weekly weigh ins? Or celebrating small wins? I’d love a group I can chat with!
  • fighting4mylifepaula41
    Options
    Hi im starting today my moment happened yesterday after getting ready for bed I was so out of breath I have 2young children who need me fit n healthy I have around 50 lbs to lose maybe bit more so please anyone add me for us tp help each other LET'S DO THIS
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi.... I started Tuesday, again!! Have over 100lbs to loose. Could really do with some support and help as I do well for a few weeks and then loose motivation!
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    afrias29 wrote: »
    Hello hello! My starting weight is 335lbs, my overall goal is to be at 180lbs. I have to make smaller goals and the first one is to be under 300 lbs. how do you want to communicate? Weekly weigh ins? Or celebrating small wins? I’d love a group I can chat with!

I'm right there with you on weight and goals. Feel free to add me. We can do this!!
  • TFBurke
    TFBurke Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. Working on this goal too. Started Jan 2. Lost 2 lbs so far. Got 70 to go. I usually start out strong but in a month or 2 will “fall off the wagon.” Looking for dedicated or want to be dedicated others who have this sort of goal to journey and encourage with.
  • johnny792018
    johnny792018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm loving the barcode scanner on this app
  • MsDeeHawk12
    MsDeeHawk12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm at 235 and hoping to lose 80- I'll send you a request.
  • mjm2011
    mjm2011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi.... I started Tuesday, again!! Have over 100lbs to loose. Could really do with some support and help as I do well for a few weeks and then loose motivation!

I do the same after a few weeks. Let’s be mindful that we have that loss of motivation and try to be aware of it. We can help each other to push through that moment!
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more motivation! Feel free to add me.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Jess you can do it will add you
  • Tammy0225
    Tammy0225 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m starting over again. I lost 20lbs on Weight Watchers, got lazy posting, gained back 10lbs., and was tired of paying and gaining. My current weight is 199. I try to set small goals so I don’t set myself up for failure. My goal is to get to 170 this year. Hoping the community here can help keep me on track.