Uugh...feeling alone and need to see folks being alive and commenting on my “wall”...friend me!

Options
I’m 54, mom and believe it or not, a weight loss counselor (group sessions) and have lost 120 lbs...but 15 have crept back on after a weight lifting accident permanently damaged my knee so cardio kickboxing is out and running and all the fun things I enjoy. Between that injury and overly busy life, I found myself a tad heavier and am now “back on trackin’” it to get 15 off. I realized I was feeling alone and would love to see your active/chatty posts so this doesn’t feel so isolated to me. Add me if you don’t mind inspiring a quiet introvert who feels a bit hopeless right now...maybe seeing your comments will keep me plugged in. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• AprilNewYear18
    AprilNewYear18 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • Fit4sure
    Fit4sure Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank YOU!! I have a very few added friends...but they’re not so active on here and I keep checking to see if they post...and it’s only the automated update kind of thing. Felt a little like “connected but not” sort of thing.
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I am a very active member of mfp. Add me if you like
  • AprilNewYear18
    AprilNewYear18 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm for sure looking for active people on here as well. I've tried it alone, keep losing my motivation!
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I try and be as active as possible.
  • tinsleysalgado
    tinsleysalgado Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey April...I’m Celeste from Tampa, FL and you can add me as your friend and even send me your completed food diary at the end of the day. I will send you a daily note of encouragement. We will both be more successful on the plan if we hold each other accountable to completed our daily food diary. Have a great day!
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like.
  • jonnyhog1
    jonnyhog1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New on here... not sure how to add you yet, but hang in there ...
  • Changingmyfatitude
    Changingmyfatitude Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I talk way to much on my page haha, Ill add you :)
  • Back_2_Fit
    Back_2_Fit Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I added you! :smiley:
  • MermaidRunner
    MermaidRunner Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I added you (and a few others)!
  • BradR_82
    BradR_82 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    added
  • Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I am on here multiple times a day. :)
  • Golfer_Jim
    Golfer_Jim Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    On daily and anyone can add