You go, Me!

Options
youmakemeloco
youmakemeloco Posts: 168 Member
Life is hard. Strangers don’t care. People you interact with everyday can be annoying or mean. Sometimes emotional support is nonexistent. So this is the place to come to when you do something good, or realize something good about yourself, or even just want to post some positive encouraging words that you can come back to later and reread when life is kicking you in the *kitten* and getting you down. Be your own rainbow. Toot your own horn. And come look back at your positivity about yourself or others on a dark cloud kind of day.

Replies

• LEdmonds2016
    LEdmonds2016 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Remember when you ate your low calorie lunch and then remembered you had a bag of your favorite chips in your desk? You didn't eat them and they are still there. Yay!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    When that frame rep brought you two giant bags of your favorite salt water taffy today, you only took a couple pieces for yourself and put the rest in the communal kitchen for everyone to enjoy instead of taking it all home like you totally could have. Go you!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I stepped out of my box, made a tough situation a little less tough, tolerable and finished, not as strong as I could have under different circumstances but I did it. Cheers to me!!!

... if I come back to this thread, remember the dinner you made because it was so good. Double Cheers to me!