Support **women only**

Options
Hey! I am just looking for some support and motivators to add as friends! My goal is tone up for my wedding this fall! So need some friends to help keep me motivated! Let me know if your interested!

Replies

• sarahreagin2
    sarahreagin2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Julia, I’d be happy to connect and support you on your journey. I got married last year so I can relate!
  • ndoss123
    ndoss123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m getting married in May! After the holidays I’m scared to put my dress on!! I need help to stay focused on the goal. I want to be in the best shape of my life when I say I do!!
  • spencervannette104
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am getting married in May and would like to lose 30-40 lbs by then. I requested you as I would love the motivation and support as well!
  • Ohhhtayyyy
    Ohhhtayyyy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement! I’ll request you ladies! Xox
  • geordynkirsch
    geordynkirsch Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting married but I am the Maid of Honor for 2 weddings this summer! I've gotta find some *kitten* kickers to keep me on track
  • RR0817
    RR0817 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation as well!! I feel like I am stuck in a HUGE rut!
  • LozzaaxG
    LozzaaxG Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im not getting married, however will be a bridesmaid twice in september and i dont want to be following my friends down the isle looking like this haha! added you x
  • artbyrachelh
    artbyrachelh Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just searched "women only" and found this thread! I'm also looking to add encouraging friends. I'm turning 40 in May and am hoping to lose ten pounds by then. I've been married for 17 years and just had my 6th baby in January 2017. I hope you all don't mind if I add you...
  • melichalupa
    melichalupa Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Melissa, i am 29yrs old and I have 20 lbs to lose. Motivation needed! I am getting married in October and also need help! Please everyone feel free to add me!
  • blackcatfitness
    blackcatfitness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've lost 20lbs in 6 weeks on a whole food plant based diet/lifestyle and still have about 30 more to lose!
  • Erica0021
    Erica0021 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I’m getting married in September I’ve lost 35lbs so far but I’ve still got about 15lbs to go.
  • Karena26x
    Karena26x Posts: 10 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Bc women bodies lose weight slower and differently than men's bodies. Men have more muscle mass. Just how some ppl want to add friends who are between 5'1 - 5'3 or 5'5 - 5'7.
    It's the same deal. Ppl have preferences of who they want to add to be on similar paths. And of course avoid the creepy guys! Lol
  • coragildow
    coragildow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looking for the same thing and am getting married in September-want to lose 45lbs before then!
  • ms_true
    ms_true Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I never get why people say only men or only women.

It's weird to me.

I don't find what men eat relevant as they have more calories to work with so their diet isn't terribly helpful. Nor do they want to fit into a special occasion dress lol. Add me if you wish, Julie & friends. Only if your diary is open to friends, please.
  • yoliyoda
    yoliyoda Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Please feel free to add me.
  • whitemagnolia1
    whitemagnolia1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello, Mary here. also prefer no creepy guys for similar weight, calories, & open diary motivational friends. Feel free to add me. losing 50 lbs this year by diet & at home exercises.
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I am 21, 142lbs and 5'4.5" trying to slim down a bit for my wedding in June. Don't know if I'll manage it or not, but I'm trying