I need help!!!

Options
This is probably my 5th time restarting my new lifestyle ( I don’t like calling it a diet ) and I want to finally stick to it.

Here’s the problem, I need a support team and is “suffering” along with me. Friends that keep me going, motivate, and yell at me if needed.

I am definitely willing to do the same for anyone in need!

Cheers to new beginnings... that may restart a few times before sticking. ;)

Replies

• jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I am on throughout the day. Feel free to add me. We can message throughout the day to hold each other accountable. I have started over many times and like you hope that it sticks this time. I have approximately 85 lbs to lose.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here for awhile and have lost weight on other programs (various incarnations of WW for the most part. And back in the dark ages, aka the 80s, I bought those pocketbook calorie counters. Actually found MFP by Googling for an online version back in October 2016). I'm struggling a little with my last 27lbs or so before I hit goal.

Add me if you like!
  • AprilNewYear18
    AprilNewYear18 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and we can go through the journey together!
  • USAMcK
    USAMcK Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me, too. I lost 85 lbs (never hit goal which would've been 25 more) back in 2011, maintained my loss for a few months but gained most of it back due to lifestyle and choices. Really started up again December 1. So far so good. I'm moderately active in the feed. Much more so than the forums. More support there. :)

You can definitely do this. Sounds like you're past the point of re-starting and ready to take it by the horns. >:)
  • Amrice33
    Amrice33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Let's focus more on the need for support and less on my wording. In the past I was crash dieting and not trying to change my overall lifestyle. This time is different. I have already made several lifestyle changes throughout the past few months. Healthy eating and exercising regularly are the last piece to my successful happy puzzle.

It does not matter to me if someone is crash dieting to lose a few lbs or changing their lifestyle to lose several lbs and keep it off. I am here to support anyone that needs it and would love to find friends that can do the same in return.

Thank you all for the comments and messages. I have accepted all friend request and look forward to helping each other reach our mini/overall goals!

Cheers!
  • tena1028
    tena1028 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I am on every day. I have lost almost 60 lbs. I have about 15 to 20 more to lose. :smile:
  • goli777
    goli777 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm here for a lifestyle change. I fell lost my way and gained weight but I'm back on track. Add me if you like :)
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Amrice33 wrote: »
    This is probably my 5th time restarting my new lifestyle ( I don’t like calling it a diet ) and I want to finally stick to it.

Here’s the problem, I need a support team and is “suffering” along with me. Friends that keep me going, motivate, and yell at me if needed.

I am definitely willing to do the same for anyone in need!

Cheers to new beginnings... that may restart a few times before sticking. ;)

Slow and steady wins the race. Just take it one day at a time and you've got this! :-)
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me - I'm restarting again as well....lost about 30# over the past 5 years but stalled and only do really well when I keep this up!
  • CaVaChick
    CaVaChick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. :) I began my journey 12/31 and I've never had a "teammate" along the way to support of have support reciprocated. I think it would be nice to have someone to touch base with and get some feedback on things that can be done and achieved.

Personal Info: FT working Mommy of 2 Tods <3 , used to be a Professional Ballroom Dancer <3 , love to try and enjoy various food (which is what probably got me to my curvier self, hehe), and am very upbeat and optimistic. :) Goal: Lose some baby weight and have a much more positive look on my curvy body. <3:)
  • pauley692017
    pauley692017 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on my third attempt (in the last five years) to do this right, and lose the weight. I have 74 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight of 175. I haven't seen that weight in many years, and I really want to get there before I hit my 50s (only 13 months away).
  • Bailey00030
    Bailey00030 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am looking for a fun, supportive core group that will encourage each other.
  • joprice1803
    joprice1803 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi im about to hit the big 4 0 this year. i have always been big as people like to say big boned lol. I went from 20 stone to 14 stone using weight watchers after my son was born , weight crept on and 6 years ago now in Australia i went back to weight watchers at 105 kg the group was supportive and educational, i find you need the support ive also re educated on diet, eating and my very bad relationship with food. Ive kept the weight off and stayed around 80 kg but wanted to get down to 75kg now after xmas i find myself at 84kg so here i am starting a new journey and looking for support and ideas that i can hopefully give in return. Feel free to add me
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    It's bad, sometimes we need things to give us the movitaion.