Ugh!! Starting over

Options
Manda5352
Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
Hi I'm amanda in may of 2016 I started my journey. I lost 70lbs in June of 2017 and the stress of kids being home for the summer I gained almost all of my weight back. I'm so ready to start over and I know I can do it , but it's so hard in the beginning

Replies

• AprilNewYear18
    AprilNewYear18 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me, we can help support each other!
  • Manda5352
    Options
    Add me, we can help support each other!

I added you
  • myles1230
    myles1230 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Manda5352 wrote: »
    Hi I'm amanda in may of 2016 I started my journey. I lost 70lbs in June of 2017 and the stress of kids being home for the summer I gained almost all of my weight back. I'm so ready to start over and I know I can do it , but it's so hard in the beginning

Don’t think of it as a miserable chore or something dreadful, look at it as your “me” time, and as a new healthy lifestyle you are about to enter for yourself and your children. U got this hun! You’ve done it before and can do it again.
  • conn_thomas
    conn_thomas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So sounds like my situation! Balancing two kids, work home life.... ah so hard to fit ourselves in
  • ckdprevent
    ckdprevent Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. We can beat this!
  • goli777
    goli777 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Same here! Yes we can do this !
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options

I assume the kids will be home again this summer. What's your plan to avoid a repeat?
  • Sam29a
    Sam29a Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I too had reached my goal weight last year in May, having started in 2016. Since then I have regained 10 lbs and now am ready to get back on track! Feel awful about having gained the weight back, I didn't even realise that I had reverted back to old habits as I was doing well most of the time but having off days here and there.
  • Manda5352
    Options

I assume the kids will be home again this summer. What's your plan to avoid a repeat?

Just try to not get overwhelmed
  • Manda5352
    Options
    goli777 wrote: »
    Same here! Yes we can do this !

Yes we can
  • Manda5352
    Options
    So sounds like my situation! Balancing two kids, work home life.... ah so hard to fit ourselves in

I have 4 kids lol we can do this tho