4xu0s9bheoap.jpg

Angel Eyes knows!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I feel u guys are stalking me

tenor.gif

Really ?

Sheesh.... take a look at the selfie thread once in a while.

Those are folks I spend my time stalk.....

wait.

We're not stalking you; let's leave it at that, okay?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    @Workout4Health
    You know what would be super cool and funny? If you stopped posting all these silly threads to get a rise out of everyone and just kinda blended back in with the rest of us. Post some funny gifs, give some advice. We’d all sentimentally remember your troll phenomenon and look back on it fondly and consider you our pal.

But I don’t want my identity revealed on here. I’m very nervous. I’m not really a troll just saying my inner thoughts. I know what to not say in public.

Why are you nervous? You have no name and no picture.

"Identity revealed" makes me think you are like famous or something. Or are you in hiding? A wanted criminal?

Kidding...honestly I get paranoid sometimes too, but realistically no one cares about any of us that much...were not special. You should be more nervous of people you see in person, they have the ability to hurt you, the internet is safe!!

And keep it up with your inner thoughts!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @Workout4Health
    You know what would be super cool and funny? If you stopped posting all these silly threads to get a rise out of everyone and just kinda blended back in with the rest of us. Post some funny gifs, give some advice. We’d all sentimentally remember your troll phenomenon and look back on it fondly and consider you our pal.

But I don’t want my identity revealed on here. I’m very nervous. I’m not really a troll just saying my inner thoughts. I know what to not say in public.

"Identity revealed" makes me think you are like famous or something. Or are you in hiding? A wanted criminal?

Kidding...honestly I get paranoid sometimes too, but realistically no one cares about any of us that much...were not special. You should be more nervous of people you see in person, they have the ability to hurt you, the internet is safe!!

Let’s pretend. If I was famous would it be bad that the public knew I posted on here?

No I don't think it would be bad, I can't see why it would be. I think people would be interested...a lot of people are interested in celebrities for some reason and would probably enjoy talking to you.

It may or may not be bad for your career tho.

Same as for us non celebs also I guess, I don't wan't my coworkers reading all my posts complaining about them...some of the stuff I've said...oops! (but I meant it!)

• Resistive
    Resistive Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    @Workout4Health

Let’s pretend. If I was famous would it be bad that the public knew I posted on here?

You are famous! You’re the class clown on these forums.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    @Workout4Health

Is this why you had that thread about it being so insane that someone might not know who a celeb is?

Okay team...what famous people are 32 and live in San Fran?

Harry Potter
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I would just like to point out that the forum only knows what you tell it. Lately you've been posting alot. Something about you is bound to slip in there. YOU control what you post and tell, or ask. Maybe go back and take a look at your past posts. That way you can see if you've made some judgemental errors. As to how you can remedy the situation--I don't know, but someone on here will.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Oh, and guys, I died laughing at the gifs--fabulous!
  • suerlewis2
    suerlewis2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Really? Is this actually for real? Someone actually flatters themselves enough to think complete strangers would stalk them? Wow, that is some super inflated, attention starved ego.
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Dude. You're the one that posted that information. On this forum. Which means it is in the public domain and let's us all see it. All we have to do is search your username to find it out, it's easily done and anyone can do it to anyone's username to see past posts/comments. Don't flatter yourself by thinking any of us actually want to stalk you
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Wondered when you would start this thread and BAM, here it is!! Not disappointed! Now I KNOW you are having us on. No 32 year old living in San Francisco is that clueless. And even if you were, if you put in your posts that you are 32 and live in San Francisco, then even someone who is clueless about the internet understands that people are going to know you are 32 and live in San Francisco. But that's just being able to read not being an internet sleuth finding out hidden information. Oh and if you are a celebrity, don't worry if your identity gets out, with these threads you won't be one for long!

And to all the other posters - loving the gifs! Not snorted out loud so often in just one thread for ages!