Help! Weekend away!

Options
I’m away for a long weekend for friends 30th. Booze will be flowing and won’t be a salad in sight. Been back on track for over a week after Christmas and don’t want to have a weekend blow out! Any tips please?!

Replies

• sdolan91
    sdolan91 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I bank my calories during the week so I can have fun weekends and log loosely.
    Enjoy your weekend. Just get back on track afterwards.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Enjoy your weekend!

^This

One weekend will not make that big of a difference in the long run. Can it throw you off course for the week? Yes. But one week now compared to the rest of your life is just not that big of a deal. Just get right back to logging the once the weekend is over.

Get in an extra workout if you feel you need to, or bank a few hundred calories throughout the week prior. Or not. It won't have too much of an impact either way.

Live your life and enjoy it.

Edited for spelling. Kitten you, autocorrect.
  • KatiieT96
    KatiieT96 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Definitely go and enjoy yourself! After the weekend give yourself a few days of cutting your calories slightly or add in some additional hiit workouts afterwards
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Well the weekend you were talking about is over and another one is almost here.... hope you had a great time and are back on track again - that's what weight loss is all about, enjoying life, enjoying holidays/parties/nights out etc where there is more food and drink available but getting back on track right away.