Support needed for mom of 3

Options
Hi I'm Liz. I have tried to lose weight for years, ever since my 3rd child but nothing has worked. I'm 34 and want to be healthy and have more confidence. I need a lot of support. Please add me if you can help

Replies

• packersfan0103
    packersfan0103 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I to have been trying to lose weight for years. I'm constantly, starting over. I think it's all about making the commitment and most importantly sticking to it. Meal prepping helps. Maybe start with that.
  • JuneyCleaves
    JuneyCleaves Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to join our support/accountability group!
    We are just starting up and are looking for COMMITTED members who will show up for themselves, and for others, every day!

Have a look and see if it's for you :)
    Best wishes!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124554-stop-starting-over-accountability-support-group
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi! 34 year old mom to 4 girls, I’ll send you a request:)
  • DarcysLosingIt
    DarcysLosingIt Posts: 81 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    You can add me. I am a mom of 3 daughters (14, 16, 17).
  • sherlymaryjoy
    sherlymaryjoy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there..I m 32 , a mom of four..I have been able to loose my weights post every pregnancies...but always failed to get rid of my saggy belly, still got it.. tried cross fit post fourth , loved it..but went it comes to dieting , I justify me indulging, with the workout I do...result is equal to disappointment...i want to stick to a clean eating and to a workout routine, also looking forward to making like minded friends...v just moved into Detroit from India..still trying to get back into a routine...I am in if u don't mind ☺☺
  • gibulet
    gibulet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m Libby, 38 year old mother of a 21 month old! I am obese and really want to get this weight off this time! Moms of the world unite!
  • loumoon5
    loumoon5 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I learned that the mom weight is impossible to lose when you clean up after your kids by eating what they didn't finish at dinner. That knowledge alone helped me drop 5 pounds. Happy to provide support and encouragement.
  • AjasMum
    AjasMum Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I always use the excuse that it's such a hassle to load my 2 kids under 5 years into their car seats and take them to the park, but we're always in much better moods after being active outside! My kids get in less arguments when they've had a chance to run around a park or go for a walk outside. I've been trying to make my weight loss less about my weight and more about my whole family's health. We all benefit when I decide to get everyone moving.