Any female fitness enthusiasts from Washington state near Puyallup WA?

Options
I’m looking for a workout friend or friends that live nearby. I’ve tried all sorts of apps but haven’t had any luck finding anyone by me.
I don’t belong to a gym or it would be easier. Doing insanity and want to find a walking or run friend. Please let me know if your close or if anyone knows of a different way to find workout friends let me know! Thx:)

Replies

• motivatednesser
    motivatednesser Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Or close to Puyallup.
  • barbie4ks
    barbie4ks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. I’m in South Hill, Puyallup. I’m with LAF. What part of Puyallup are you in?
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi! Sorry, I'm in Washington State but live north of Seattle. BUT, I found some success using the Meetup.com website to find groups here in my town that would meet for short runs, weekly walks, and long hikes. It's a great way to find a buddy! Another option for you might be calling a running store. My local shop organizes a group of women that meet every Wednesday evening after work hours to jog on a two to three mile route. Good luck!
  • 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for a workout friend or friends that live nearby. I’ve tried all sorts of apps but haven’t had any luck finding anyone by me.
    I don’t belong to a gym or it would be easier. Doing insanity and want to find a walking or run friend. Please let me know if your close or if anyone knows of a different way to find workout friends let me know! Thx:)

You have a great YMCA in Puyallup. You should look into it.
  • SalmonSister
    SalmonSister Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in South hill area :) I only can do walking and yoga right now tho