Crappy day?

Options
youmakemeloco
youmakemeloco Posts: 168 Member
We all have them. Sometimes it’s all day long of suckage. Sometimes it’s just a moment. Sometimes it’s that one moment that turns the whole day to crap. Vent. Release. Share. Let us share in your misery so you can let it go.

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I would love to contribute, but I had a great day! I am just exhausted from all the greatness
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    My kids have been bickering, my son got in my face and lost his internet privileges while repeating so what I don’t care, I ate a second lunch out of stress, my dog peed and pooped...one on my grandma’s Afghan and the other on the family room carpet, my six year old lost his blankie. I flipped out and have eaten seven chocolate chip cookies that aren’t even supposed to be in the house. And I tried to take a bath tonrelax....the hot water lasted to my butt. Now I’m sitting in cold water. And it’s not even three o’clock

You’re not you when you’re hungry, here have a sausage
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Sorry your day sucks.

s291hv7qdsru.jpg
  • Versicolour
    Options
    My kids have been bickering, my son got in my face and lost his internet privileges while repeating so what I don’t care, I ate a second lunch out of stress, my dog peed and pooped...one on my grandma’s Afghan and the other on the family room carpet, my six year old lost his blankie. I flipped out and have eaten seven chocolate chip cookies that aren’t even supposed to be in the house. And I tried to take a bath tonrelax....the hot water lasted to my butt. Now I’m sitting in cold water. And it’s not even three o’clock

Oh no! That is a horrible day. I'm very sorry.
    I would love to contribute, but I had a great day! I am just exhausted from all the greatness

You are grounded for two weeks.

I accept this punishment. Can I stay in my room the whole time? I could really use the sleep
  • Versicolour
    Options

Oh no! That is a horrible day. I'm very sorry.

You are grounded for two weeks.

I accept this punishment. Can I stay in my room the whole time? I could really use the sleep

Yes. No internet.

Ooh. Bummer. I could still use the sleep though!!
    half the time I participate in this forum I feel like this

oqq47oivxv3e.gif

The only thing stopping me from really doing that is the thought that I would be the one who has to clean it all up afterwards!
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Oh no! That is such a pity
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Also I thought joining a rec center might be nice for the family. It would cost $800 and some change for us. Eff that.

My god what kind of Rec center is this? Is it made of gold and does it have bidets on the toilets?
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    My stove broke down 2 days ago. Went shopping today and spent a bunch to get a new one. Have to wait 1.5 weeks for delivery. I prepare all of our food at home generally so not having the oven that long is kind of annoying. It messes up my meal plan I had. It will make finances tighter for a bit.
    I have a bunch of romaine lettuce. It would be handy to eat a salad since my stove broke but seems it might not be the safest to eat romaine right now. I have already eaten some before I knew that and now am imagining symptoms.
    My device keeps saying I have new e-mail and showing me messages from a month ago that I already read. It is probably haunted or connected to an alternate reality.
    A tile fell off the wall in my bathroom. Is this another sign of paranormal activity? Is everything in my house going to break now?
    My period was a week late which is weird for me so I have been feeling out of sorts. It started today when I wasn't really ready.
    I've had worse days but it certainly hasn't been fun today.