Need new mfp friends

Options
Hi All,

I’m back after a couple of years absence, but that means all my MFP friends are now inactive. I’m a 5’2” 33 year old woman with 40 lbs to lose (ideally 40, but at least 30 lbs). I use my Fitbit to sync with MFP and it works but I get exhausted with how much energy this takes — and it DOES take energy to plan and weigh your food, etc. I’m at my heaviest weight ever so it depressed me/forced me to get on track. Add me if you’re active!

Replies

• Loodyy82
    Loodyy82 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me
  • sarahreagin2
    sarahreagin2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, you’re in a good place to do this! I’d love to connect and help motivate you. I’m new here, 32y/o, 5’2”, going to lose 10 Lbs, and hoping for kids in the future.
  • blueliss26
    blueliss26 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 5'4 with 30-35 lbs to lose and I'm 35 please add me too!
  • KateMonster924
    KateMonster924 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same spot. Need all the be friends I can get! You’ve got this!!
  • BradR_82
    BradR_82 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Send a friend request! More the merrier!
  • gizzo1125
    gizzo1125 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me I can use more support!!
  • sarahlovesfood25
    sarahlovesfood25 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Added :)
    Hope ur journey goes well, u can do this
    Anyone feel free to add me im a daily active logger from UK :)
  • Jingsi84
    Jingsi84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Added too. I’m just shy of 5’2” and need another 40 lb loss. I’m 42 though and not very active yet. So my pace will likely be slower. Are you eating 1200 cal/day?
  • Daneel_83
    Daneel_83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I’m 34, 5’5 and have 25 lbs to lose! It’s a little hard for me because I’m in chemo induced menopause. Metabolism is completely shot. But I’m driven this year!
  • kcnwa
    kcnwa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    35, married with 2 kids, lost 37 before the Thanksgiving, strayed away from MFP and found 15 of it. My wife and I area daily loggers.
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    5’4, 34yo with 22 more lbs to go!
  • adele012
    adele012 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I’ve lost nearly 30 pounds and have about 7.5 more to go. Would love to have you guys as motivation. Feel free to add me :)
  • Annacabbie
    Annacabbie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I’m starting again. Add me please
  • lewdkiss
    lewdkiss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm going to request you and anyone can do the same. 33, 5'3, and would like to lose about 50 lbs or so. I'm active. :-) You've got this!
  • RaeZaret
    RaeZaret Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been where you guys have been. I am 36, 4'11, and I used to be at 135..My second highest and most depressing point. What made it more complicated is I developed type 2 diabetes and hypertension..I also have scoliosis, pcos, and Osteogenesis Imperfecta.I dropped down to 90 pounds. I never was in such great shape. I decided I wanted to make a new goal of bodybuilding. I am at 18% body fat and went up to 108 pounds. It's harder but you guys can do it. Message me, friend me..
  • justthe6ofus1973
    justthe6ofus1973 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I'm an active tracker and use my fitness pal. I'm also working on losing 40lbs and am 5'1.
  • modzikaone
    modzikaone Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone....feel free to add me. Active, motivated..... that's me. Train insane. No pain, no gain!
  • wenikikini
    wenikikini Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I’ve got about 45lbs to lose to be back where I want to be. I’m 5’7”.. stay at home mom.. turned caregiver since my dad is really sick. I’ve logged in over 5 years straight!