15 POUNDS BY THE START OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND WEEK 2 (CLOSED G

Options

Replies

• kittybells
    kittybells Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Didn't run the mile today as planned, but I did exercise for 60 minutes. Got water in and under calories.
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Done with Wednesday's challenge. Woot!
  • SUNNY613
    SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    done with todays challenges and ready for thursday

Thursday's challenge:

drink 17 cups of water
    eat 5 times...3 meals and 2 snacks
    stay under calorie goal
    but atleast 500 calories
  • bostonbound85
    bostonbound85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I did today's goal and yesterdays. I have been keeping up with them just been busy to post them! Good luck everyone. Seems like everyone is doing amazing!!!!
  • jenher
    jenher Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Completed Wednesdays challenge. I should be under my calories for Thursday but can't go 500 under because I'm training for a half marathon...other than that I'll meet the challenge.
  • jenher
    Options
    Completed Thursdays challenge and weighed in this morning...still sitting at 147 so I didn't lose anything this week. I was a little bummed out because as of Wednesday I lost 1.5 lbs and I ate everything healthy and all from home since last weigh in. I guess it goes to show how much that stupid scale can change day to day.
  • kittybells
    Options
    I weighed in at 148 today, so that is a 1.3 pound loss this week for me! Ran my fastest mile today at boot camp which is a nice way to start week 2. Keep it up everyone. I think we are ALL doing a great job!
  • saigal
    saigal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I weighted in at 133.2.....only 0.2 pound weight loss. I'll do better next week!
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    sorry for not posting last night....my friends getting married this weekend so a little busy

i did the chalenges for thursday

fridays challenge

drink 16 cups of water
    do 40 push ups
    stay under calorie goal
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    OH AND

EVERYONES DOING A GREAT JOB

KEEP IT UP
  • mojo501976
    mojo501976 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    SW 120
    GW 105
    mini goal 118
    mini goal 116
    mini goal 114

Started weight lifting a iittle to mix things up. I also still run on my treadmill in intervals. Last week I was at 123 but now I am back to 120 so hopefully things will turn around and the weight will decrease again!
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    I WILL UPDATE EVERYONES WEIGHT ON SUNDAY THIS WEEK AND ALSO START THE NEW THREAD 15 POUNDS BY THE START OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND WEEK 3 (CLOSED GROUP) ON SUNDAY

I SOME HOW FINISHED THE CHALLENGES FOR TODAY

SATURDAYS CHALLENGE

DRINK 17 CUPS OF WATER
    25 SQUAT LUNGES
    LOOK BACK AT WHAT YOU ATE DURING THE WEEK AND SEE HOW YOU CAN MAKE THIS WEEK BETTER

OH AND I WEIGHED IN AT 230 TODAY
  • kittybells
    Options
    I WILL UPDATE EVERYONES WEIGHT ON SUNDAY THIS WEEK AND ALSO START THE NEW THREAD 15 POUNDS BY THE START OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND WEEK 3 (CLOSED GROUP) ON SUNDAY

I SOME HOW FINISHED THE CHALLENGES FOR TODAY

SATURDAYS CHALLENGE

DRINK 17 CUPS OF WATER
    25 SQUAT LUNGES
    LOOK BACK AT WHAT YOU ATE DURING THE WEEK AND SEE HOW YOU CAN MAKE THIS WEEK BETTER

OH AND I WEIGHED IN AT 230 TODAY

That is fantastic weight loss- congratulations.
  • jenher
    Options
    I completed all of the challenges this week. I'm hoping for weight loss in week 3 since I didn't loose anything this week.
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    DONE WITH SATURDAYS CHALLENGE

SUNDAYS CHALLENGE

DRINK 16 CUPS OF WATER
    WALK ATLEAST 2 MILES
    ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR SUNDAY CUZ ITS TIME TO GET BACK TO WORK DURING THE WEEK
  • kittybells
    Options
    Completed Saturdays challenge. Hope next week I see more results!
  • bostonbound85
    bostonbound85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Saturday and Sunday's challenge complete!! :) Bring it on! I hope I see results soon!!!
  • kittybells
    Options
    I was 35 calories over today, but I figure that is pretty good considering I went out to dinner. I walked my mile and got my water in. I am excited to see how everyone did! Here's looking forward to Week 3!
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    ok i was hoping to get everyones weight in by now but still missing a lot of people

ROSEBUDD8
    UPINTHECOSMOS
    MAILMIV11
    JESSEN5
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    ALSO STARTING THE NEW THREAD SO FROM TOMORROW PLEASE FIND 15 POUNDS BY THE START OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND WEEK 3 (CLOSED GROUP)